Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 5, 2012 2:45:44 PM PDT
Susan Gray says:
I've pre-ordered and I can't wait to read Babylon Confidential!

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 3:55:46 PM PDT
I just ordered it!

Posted on Apr 8, 2012 1:36:29 PM PDT
Already pre-ordered I'm really looking forward to reading this. Claudia is a wonderful actress and an amazing person. I hope this book will touch many people who are battling their own fight with addiction. Is it November yet?

Posted on May 14, 2012 1:25:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 14, 2012 1:26:13 PM PDT
I was looking forward to reading this book because I really enjoyed watching Babylon 5 and Claudia's character of Susan Ivanova. My wife and I got to meet her at a convention in Houston in the early 2000s and even from that brief interaction (just a quick photo of my wife with her), it cemented that this was a person that I would like to get to know better.

I got a chance to read the Introduction and now I want to read this book because of the frank, honest, and open story that Claudia tells about herelf and her trials and tribulations. Growing up acting myself (only community theater) I quickly saw the lengths that actors had to go to get prime parts and acheive success. It wasn't for me as a career, but it was always fun and a blast. I think that glimpse I got as to what acting as a career can be like allowed me to understand better how easily actors (and all entertainers) can succumb to addiction and substance abuse. Heck, I am so excited to read this book that I am actually going to purchase it in a physical copy as opposed to my usual eBook.

Just a note, This is Roberta's husband David (I forgot I was still logged into her account). Oops.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 5, 2012
Latest post:  May 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Babylon Confidential: A Memoir of Love, Sex, and Addiction
Babylon Confidential: A Memoir of Love, Sex, and Addiction by Claudia Christian (Paperback - November 6, 2012)
4.3 out of 5 stars (270)