Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums See All Deals Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Hitman: Absolution forum

Can't wait!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2011 6:28:52 AM PDT
Trent says:
Awesome that they are bringing this one back after several years. I loved the original hitman games, and am excited to see what they bring to the next gen consoles. I don't think there has been another game like hitman, with the changing identities and mingling with crowds before you poison someone at a party, or infiltrating someone's house staff while trying to plant a bomb. Just very cool, not often seen gameplay.

Posted on Nov 6, 2011 4:06:02 PM PST
AIRBORNE6176 says:
I'm just hoping that the "NEW" changes that will be implemented into HM: Absolution will not ruin the feel of this OUTSTANDING game series. Too bad we will not have the original Composer or Voice Actor in this one...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 2:10:51 PM PST
B. SHARKEY says:
Actually the original voice actor IS back! Also, IO has designed 5 difficulties, the harder ones designed for more hardcore fans of the series:

Enhanced: Easy - Your enemies are no match for you; you are unstoppable.
Players can activate additional checkpoints
Instinct regenerates
Instinct will provide hints
Enemies react more slowly than normal

Enhanced: Medium - Remaining completely unnoticed can be a challenge; you can rely on your guns to get out of trouble.
Instinct does not regenerate
Instinct will provide hints
Normal enemy presence with normal reaction times

Professional: Hard - Enemies will be more numerous with faster reactions; evading will be difficult; your timing must be flawless.
Insting depletes when used and does not regenerate
No instinct hints
Additional enemies with improved reaction time

Professional: Expert - Every inch of progress will be fought for sometime without firing a weapon; may take multiple tries to reach your target.
No player-activated checkpoints
Instinct depletes when used and does not regenerate
No instinct hints
Maximum number of enemies with fastest reacton

Professional: Purist - A true challenge for perfectionists; you will die trying.
No Help
No guides
No Interface
Only a crosshair

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 7:51:55 PM PST
Tim says:
i hope there is a setting in the option where you can disable interface and instinct without having to choose purist difficutly

professional hard difficulty without instincts and interface should be fun

reading AI movement is the cheapest thing there is

which is why i always disable radar or stuff like that in splinter cell

and only play hardcore in multiplayer fps

seeing where the enemies are using radar or anything like that is the gayest thing ever
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Hitman: Absolution forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hitman: Absolution
Hitman: Absolution by Solutions 2 Go (Xbox 360)
4.2 out of 5 stars (311)