Canterbury's Law 1 Season 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Baggage When a new client (Pruitt Taylor Vince) claiming to hear voices in his head walks into her office with a dead body, Elizabeth (Julianna Margulies) finds herself straying from the cold hard facts in favor of the unexplainable.
2. What Goes Around The tables turn when prosecutor Zach Williams' accusations force Elizabeth Canterbury to defend a new client - herself.
3. Sweet Sixteen Despite the legal malpractice charges filed against her, Elizabeth (Julianna Margulies) takes on a case involving a dead teenage girl and her two backstabbing classmates who may know the truth about her killer.
4. Trade-off Elizabeth's outlook is bleak as the lawsuit filed against her could leave her disbarred, or worse, in prison.
5. Sick As Your Secrets An ethical debate stirs up Canterbury & Associates when Elizabeth (Julianna Margulies) defends a confessed rapist in a case that is influenced by the press.
Pilot Elizabeth Canterbury (Julianna Margulies) takes a case that hits close to home as she defends a young man accused of kidnapping and murdering a little boy.
|Starring||Julianna Margulies, Ben Shenkman|
|Supporting actors||Keith Robinson, Trieste Kelly Dunn, Pruitt Taylor Vince, James McCaffrey, James Rebhorn, Gerry Bamman, Terry Kinney, Aidan Quinn, Lisa Emery, David Margulies, Joel de la Fuente, Henry Strozier, Jimmy Palumbo, Philip LeStrange, Wendy Spero, Jordan Lage, Adam Grupper, Catrina Ganey|
|Producers||Michael S. Chernuchin, Dave Erickson, Walon Green, Denis Leary, Julianna Margulies, Katie O'Hara, Kerry Orent, Theresa Rebeck, Tom Sellitti, Jim Serpico, Antoinette Stella|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Where do these great shows keep coming from?! Hard to keep up is all I can say!Published 5 months ago by nica
Very good series. Can't understand why they would ditch it. I wish there were more episodes.Published 7 months ago by kat
Sorry to hear cancelled. Would have liked to see more episodes.. Margulies is very talented in this role Canterbury Law exception.
I love Julianna Margulies in anything she is in. This series should have been continued in my opinion but it was not so
I was unhappy that I purchased the series and that is... Read more
Watch the A.M. act she is really believable with some good story lines. This series is like life, happy and sad a alternating moments.Published 15 months ago by Lee Zimmerman
What a wonderful series! If you like the Good Wife ( and who doesn't?) you will really enjoy Canterbury's law.Published 16 months ago by atala davison