Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

87%
13%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 1, 2016
My spanish professor suggested getting songs I liked and would recognize in the spanish version. This way I can practice listening and getting familiar with the spoken spanish language. This product met my expectations.
on July 24, 2014
Great action songs in spanish. I already know most of these songs in English but i wanted to teach a couple of them to the kids at the preschool where I work. Only negative is no words comes with this. You pretty much have to listen to the songs over and over to get the words. Very soothing children's voices.
on January 2, 2010
A mi hijo de tres años le encantan todos los CD's de esta serie. Lo que mas le gusta es que los coritos son cantados por niños. Todas las noches se duerme escuchando uno de la serie. A mi lo que mas me gusta es que puede practicar su español y que está disfrutando de linda música infantil.

En este disco sus favoritos son los # 4, 5, 7, 11, y 16. Siempre canta con el disco.

Another great CD with children's music in Spanish. My bilingual son loves it and sings along all the time.
on December 12, 2008
Cantos Biblicos Con Accion: 17 Cantos Biblicos Con Accion Clasicos Para Ninos

Great product!!! We listen to it a lot and our kids love it!
on August 21, 2013
Based on reviews, I ordered this CD thinking that it is in Spanish. But when I got it today, It is very disappointing that songs are in English.
on September 21, 2012
My girls are finally repeating all of the songs by memory.
I love them as well. ^_^
Great selection of songs.
on July 28, 2014
The CD is very enjoyable!
on January 28, 2016