5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Published 17 months ago by JMan

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much residue
At first I liked this product but now I am not so satisfied with it. It works well during styling but once it dries, the hair looks dry with no shine and the product leaves behind a tremendous amount of residue. I won't be buying this product again.
Published 16 months ago by naturalista

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream 12 Oz. (Misc.)
This product is awesome. It gives my hair excellent shine, defines my curls and unlike many curl conditioners gives my hair incredible hold without being hard or crunchy. The holding power is most likely due to the shea butter. I hope Cantu decides to keep this new product part of its line. This product has excellent slip for styling and when it dries your style is sure to stay in place. I use this product under a styling gel and achieve excellent results. The smell is an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, October 11, 2013
I am not sure of my curl pattern, but I thinks it's 4B. Either way, my hair is very fine and thin and this product worked wonders. This product helps my hair clump together for beautiful wavy curls, without making the hair crunchy. Excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Curl Cream, January 9, 2014
A. Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Best Curl Cream I've tried. I have 4C natural hair and this cream allows me to wash and go with great definition and curl. I do twist my hair regularly, but sometimes all I have time to do is wash it and take off and this cream defines my curls but still leaves my hair baby soft and bouncy. I absolutely love it for keeping my hair moist and shiny.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much residue, June 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, March 19, 2014
SweetP (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I have brought this item twice. It keeps your hair moisturized pretty good and it smells real nice to me....

2.0 out of 5 stars Cantu curl activator, April 7, 2014
This product leaves a white residue in your hair once it dries. Im going to stick with Cantu leave-in moisturizer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells wonderful but..., January 8, 2013
I have very curly but also very dry and brittle hair. This product smells wonderful and does define my curls, but first off it stayed white in my hair for quite some time and then eventually (and not even half way thru the day) it dries out and leaves my hair looking dry again although still curly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Found my everyday styling product!!!, October 1, 2014
I first started using the curling cream but then came across the curl activator and i must say i LOVE IT!!. I have a mixture of 4a to 4c hair and my curls where popping. I do not get any residue as mentioned by other reviewers. It smells great i always get compliments on how my hair smells and i literally do not need to use anything else. For me it has become a staple for every day use and its great on my pockets $$$$ we have to save save as much as we can. If you don't like it well its under 10$.

1.0 out of 5 stars It was good at firt, May 18, 2014
At first when I first bought this product I thought it was working fine, but then when your hair dries the product dries and turns white. It has a delightful smell but leaves your hair like you put white sand in your. DO NOT waste your money on a product like this!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sweet then sour, September 27, 2014
Tried putting this on wet hair and dry both time the results were the same....DRY HAIR...I have 4a natural hair and this product dried out my hair leading to breakage during my wash and goes....never again

Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream 12 Oz.
$10.15