5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic belt!
Fantastic belt!! Those who gave a bad review might have had a bad experience therefore I won't judge their opinion. Regarding my experience, it has been great. the belt fits perfect, and the color stands out on all kinds of blue jeans. It's also very easy to wear.

Published 1 month ago by PatBroNYC

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
For starters, the shipping and handling almost equaled the cost of the belt.
The quality of the belt is what you'd expect for the price.
The sizing leaves only two choices. 38" long or 45" long which leaves either
a too short tail or a too long tail to deal with. I'm considering cutting the tail
on mine and reattaching the end piece. I'm a...
Published 11 months ago by Big Bob

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Canvas Web Belt D-Ring Buckle 1.25" Wide Metal Tip Multi-Color (Apparel)
For starters, the shipping and handling almost equaled the cost of the belt.
The quality of the belt is what you'd expect for the price.
The sizing leaves only two choices. 38" long or 45" long which leaves either
on mine and reattaching the end piece. I'm a 36-38" waist which leaves a
lot on the tail end to deal with. I wish I could have found it in a store and saved
the hassle of dealing with it on line.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made, May 16, 2014
After only 5 uses, the metal tip came off. I suggest you spend a little more and get better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic belt!, December 13, 2014

Attention to All: Picking the right size is crucial otherwise you will be disappointed. I'm a 36W and the Medium fits perfect without having the strap hanging out. I'll say if you're: 33-36W go for a Medium, and 38-42W for a Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 11, 2014
It fits. Its a little short because I anticipated that it would be longer. It should also state the length of the belt

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, June 28, 2014
i liked it but returned because of size. It is well made and colors were great. Haven't tried to reorder for right size.

4.0 out of 5 stars D-Ring Buckle Belt, June 24, 2014
Eddie65 "Ed65" (Rochester Hiils, MI) - See all my reviews
I like the belt. It looks nice with shorts and jeans for summer wearing. This is the first D-ring belt I have owned and I just might be looking for another one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, May 13, 2014
These are the worst peice of junk I ever spent money on! Poorly made and you would be lucky to be able to use them to strap luggage to your roof rack of your car!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, November 10, 2014
Great belt. People have mentioned the difficulty of fitting the metal tip into the rings, but it didn't seem too hard to me. Plus, until I'm ready to take the belt off for the day, I just loosen it to lower my pants. As long as you have a "tail" left, you can easily do this without unbuckling completely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic is as Basic does, August 5, 2014
A simple canvas belt. Don't get your hopes up. The metal end came off after a few days, but now it is easier to put through the loop. I kind of like it a little better with out it. cheap and simple. don't expect more and you will be fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, January 6, 2015
Nice design, goes with almost anything. "D" loops are not as wide as the end of the belt; a little difficult to loop together. Medium size is almost too small. I have a 32" waist and should have ordered a Large.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›