5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, but not for hot weather.
What I was looking for before I found this was basically a long-sleeved T-shirt with a hood. So the description is pretty accurate. Just some quick notes:

Published on June 4, 2011 by Nick

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase...
Upon receiving this item it seemed to run a bit small. I got it for working out and since it's cotton I expected a little shrinkage. Luckily I bought it a size bigger than I usually wear and after one wash it didn't shrink up much. All in all I think it's a good quality product. Nice athletic fit, thin material and not made to be loose and baggy...
Published on May 29, 2012 by tlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, but not for hot weather., June 4, 2011

1) It's long: I'm a lanky guy, 5'10" and 145 lbs. I ordered a medium which fits really well around the chest (I'm not the best for sizing, but for reference, I wear 36R to 38R when it comes to suits and blazers). The bottom and sleeves are quite lengthy, though. If I were to let hang loosely, it would go about 3-4 inches below my waist and the sleeves would cover my palms. I like the extra material, though, as I think it looks good that way.

2) The material is thin, but soft. About the level of your thick T-shirt. It's a soft cotton woven fairly tightly so it holds heat better than you'd think; it'll stand up to a light breeze and it'll make you sweat if the temperature is above 80 Fahrenheit. But it won't replace even the lightest of sweaters, it's still a T-shirt.

3) There's a lot of hood: Again, more of a style thing. I like it, but if you pull it over your head, it will likely cover your eyes. Mine touches the bridge of my nose.

4) The brand: I don't recognize it from anywhere, but the build seems solid enough. I have the white version as well, and that one has two torn seams after one use. It seems kind of cheap overall. Think along the lines of something you'd find at a Target store.

Overall, it does what I want. I like it. It goes well under a jacket or coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice long-sleeve hooded t-shirt, March 6, 2012
Reno (Charleston, SC) - See all my reviews
I bought this t-shirt because I wanted a lightweight hoodie style shirt without the bulk of a sweatshirt. This shirt fits the bill perfectly. It looks great with jeans as well as shorts. It's made of very thin t-shirt material. I can't speak of it's long-term durability yet, but I've worn and washed it quite a few times and it's still holding up. I'm 6 ft tall, 185 lbs and the large fits me well. There's a little extra length in the sleeves but I like that because too often long-sleeve t-shirts and hoodies are too short in the sleeves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase..., May 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for runnin, February 8, 2012
I bought this solely for running and I'm very happy with it. It's great for an extra layer on colder days and the hood helps with keeping my ears warmer. It breaths well, even though it's not sweat wicking, it's lightweight enough so it's not to hot. It's also, light enough to not feel like it's weighing me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy Purchase, October 4, 2014
I ordered one to try then reordered multiple. I'm an adult American male, 5'06" and 165 lbs. The large fits as I desired, with the sleeves long enough that they don't ride up when my arms are extended, yet the cuffs are tight enough that they don't sloppily hang off and cover my hands during normal activities. The body is comfortably loose and the arms cling without being tight. The hood is small but works well for me since I only use it in the rain or if I have to sit in the sun for extended periods. Some reviews say that this is not a product for hot weather, but I live in east Texas and wear this year round. People in desert areas (think Middle East) have known for thousands of years that a light cloth covering the skin keeps you cooler than just wearing a loincloth. At only $11 each I was expecting stiff and scratchy or paper thin material with cheap seams and construction; on the contrary this hoodie, while not likely to last 20 years, is of a quality one would expect from a local store. Highly recommended overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 14, 2014
I got this about two week ago and am completely in love with it! I'm probably going to buy more. Just add described and just what I was looking for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good product, November 23, 2012
I gave this product 4 stars because it was pretty good quality and it arrived on time. I hadn't ever had a hoodie like this one but I found it comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy shirt, January 12, 2012
Exactly what i have been looking for for a long time.
It is exactly what it says a long sleeve shirt with a hood and it rocks.

Warning on the sizes though. I got a small thinking it would be a tighter size like i like but it ended up being closer to a medium then a small. So i would recommend ordering one size smaller then what you want.

Other then size its a great product that is really really comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what he was looking for, December 7, 2014
I purchased this hoodie t-shirt for my cousin. He works in construction and was looking for a lightweight shirt with a hood that he could wear under coveralls. Without consulting with him, I ordered two of these shirts, because I was so sure he'd like them. And he did! He commented on how soft the fabric is and that the shirt fits well. He's 6 ft 2" and the sleeves were long enough. Yay! My cousin wants more shirts in other colors. Delivery was quick. Will be ordering from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, July 9, 2014
It arrived a few days before its ETA. I haven't worn it yet, but it's lightweight and the material is so soft. The sleeves are pretty long on me--if I let them hang my fingertips barely touch the cuffs (I got an XL)--but that actually works in my favor.

I love my shirt so far, and I would definitely buy from the seller again.