5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, but not for hot weather.
What I was looking for before I found this was basically a long-sleeved T-shirt with a hood. So the description is pretty accurate. Just some quick notes:

Published on June 4, 2011 by Nick

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase...
Upon receiving this item it seemed to run a bit small. I got it for working out and since it's cotton I expected a little shrinkage. Luckily I bought it a size bigger than I usually wear and after one wash it didn't shrink up much. All in all I think it's a good quality product. Nice athletic fit, thin material and not made to be loose and baggy...
Published on May 29, 2012 by tlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, but not for hot weather., June 4, 2011

1) It's long: I'm a lanky guy, 5'10" and 145 lbs. I ordered a medium which fits really well around the chest (I'm not the best for sizing, but for reference, I wear 36R to 38R when it comes to suits and blazers). The bottom and sleeves are quite lengthy, though. If I were to let hang loosely, it would go about 3-4 inches below my waist and the sleeves would cover my palms. I like the extra material, though, as I think it looks good that way.

2) The material is thin, but soft. About the level of your thick T-shirt. It's a soft cotton woven fairly tightly so it holds heat better than you'd think; it'll stand up to a light breeze and it'll make you sweat if the temperature is above 80 Fahrenheit. But it won't replace even the lightest of sweaters, it's still a T-shirt.

3) There's a lot of hood: Again, more of a style thing. I like it, but if you pull it over your head, it will likely cover your eyes. Mine touches the bridge of my nose.

4) The brand: I don't recognize it from anywhere, but the build seems solid enough. I have the white version as well, and that one has two torn seams after one use. It seems kind of cheap overall. Think along the lines of something you'd find at a Target store.

Overall, it does what I want. I like it. It goes well under a jacket or coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice long-sleeve hooded t-shirt, March 6, 2012
Reno (Charleston, SC) - See all my reviews
I bought this t-shirt because I wanted a lightweight hoodie style shirt without the bulk of a sweatshirt. This shirt fits the bill perfectly. It looks great with jeans as well as shorts. It's made of very thin t-shirt material. I can't speak of it's long-term durability yet, but I've worn and washed it quite a few times and it's still holding up. I'm 6 ft tall, 185 lbs and the large fits me well. There's a little extra length in the sleeves but I like that because too often long-sleeve t-shirts and hoodies are too short in the sleeves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase..., May 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for runnin, February 8, 2012
I bought this solely for running and I'm very happy with it. It's great for an extra layer on colder days and the hood helps with keeping my ears warmer. It breaths well, even though it's not sweat wicking, it's lightweight enough so it's not to hot. It's also, light enough to not feel like it's weighing me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 14, 2014
I got this about two week ago and am completely in love with it! I'm probably going to buy more. Just add described and just what I was looking for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good product, November 23, 2012
I gave this product 4 stars because it was pretty good quality and it arrived on time. I hadn't ever had a hoodie like this one but I found it comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy shirt, January 12, 2012
Exactly what i have been looking for for a long time.
It is exactly what it says a long sleeve shirt with a hood and it rocks.

Warning on the sizes though. I got a small thinking it would be a tighter size like i like but it ended up being closer to a medium then a small. So i would recommend ordering one size smaller then what you want.

Other then size its a great product that is really really comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, July 9, 2014
It arrived a few days before its ETA. I haven't worn it yet, but it's lightweight and the material is so soft. The sleeves are pretty long on me--if I let them hang my fingertips barely touch the cuffs (I got an XL)--but that actually works in my favor.

I love my shirt so far, and I would definitely buy from the seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars in love with this shirt, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Canvas 3512 Unisex Driftwood L-Sleeve Jersey Hoodie (Apparel)
I give it a five starts because its confrotble its soft and it fits good I use it when its cold and raining I am 5ft4 and it fit me alright I do recommend this shirt if you don't like sun

4.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable sleep/house sweaters, June 14, 2014
I wouldn't really go out with these as they're not very stylish but these may be the most comfortable sweatshirts i've worn around the house. Its not a shirt and its not a sweater, this is perfect for the fall/winter to wear around the house to keep you warm.

Rate and Discover Movies