Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on December 17, 2011
You should have in mind this is a light and thin cloth...Perfect for warm climate (or at least not too cold)
on November 23, 2012
If you are looking for something light as i was, this is for you. As is usually the case with henleys you may need a size smaller. I am a 48 and the XL was very wearable but a little large. I will try a size smaller. Very good product.
on March 24, 2014
I bought this shirt for my husband because he has been searching for a Henley and just could not find one that he liked. We took a gamble ordering something on-line (hubby doesn't like to buy stuff he can't try on first) and we absolutely won with this one. He said it is the best looking and most comfortable shirt he has. He also looks absolutely fabulous in it :-)
on November 16, 2015
More of a pajama shirt. Very thin and soft. I would buy these again, but for lounging purposes not to go out in public. I'll stick with the calvin klein henley for that. 5'11", 185lbs large fit great.
on February 4, 2015
Nice, soft fabric and close cut - not too big for the size. The fabric was a bit lighter than I thought. I was looking for a heavy-duty cotton for the winter months. This makes a nice base layer, but will not warm you on its own.
on January 12, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my son-in-law. He's out doors a lot & we live in Central Texas. It doesn't always get cold enough for regular 'insulated' clothing. I chose this because it was light weight and seemed like it would be perfect for our cold days. He loves it. It's his new favorite shirt. I bought a size large, which is what he generally wears and this shirt fits like it was made for him him. It is very well made & the fabric is soft. It isn't thick or heavy at all, which is perfect for what I wanted. The quality of the fabric is very good. I got a great deal on it, too. I am very happy with the purchase and my son-in-law is happy with too.
on January 12, 2015
Great lightweight shirt for wearing under t-shirts to give a bit of warmth. I have a favorite shirt that's not warm enough for Minnesota winters. Wearing this on under it makes the cold more liveable.
on May 13, 2016
My boyfriend loves these shirts, he says they are so comfortable and fit him perfectly. He is a slim guy with a small waist but has muscular arms, so he likes that this shirt isn't too tight on his arms or chest, while still fitting his small waist. The Medium fits him perfectly.
on January 11, 2014
Thought this would be a heavier weight but son says it keeps him warm when layered. I was really looking for a Henley that's like the ones issued when I was in basic training but this fabric was too thin.
on March 13, 2015
Neck opening is huge, and arms are tight. Barely reaches my belt line. The side seams aren't vertical; one side snakes around to the front, while the other goes toward the back.