5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap bag
Bought this bag to use for sandbag training. Canvas is always a durable, strong material, and great price. Can fit 80 pounds of gravel in it.
Published 11 months ago by Rod

2.0 out of 5 stars Zippers are garbage!
Great quality bag as far as the canvas material goes, however the zippers are garbage. The description states they are metal, but they are in fact cheap plastic. The zipper stitch job is very poor and my bag won't zip or stay shut, this goes for the side pocket zipper too. Searched forever looking for a bag with metal zippers, got this one and was very disappointed.
Published 5 months ago by Arielle Murphy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap bag, January 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value duffle bag, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Canvas Shoulder Bag 24" - Available in Various Colors and Sizes
I bought this bag to carry my gear for a SMAW welding class. I chose this particular bag because it is all cotton, and cotton tends not to burst into flames when showered with sparks (I still keep it out of the way though - I don't want to press my luck). I usually have 15-20 pounds of gear in it, including pliers and visegrips just loose in the bottom of the bag. So far after a few weeks of use it hasn't started showing wear, and the stitching is holding up unscathed. Even with all my other gear, my auto-darkening helmet still fits inside. All the metal hardware is matte black. The zipper has plastic teeth and is decent quality. This item is made in India. As other reviewers have pointed out, the shoulder strap would be uncomfortable if you were to use it for a very long time. So far, I can say that you get a very nice duffle bag for your money, and I if I had to do it all over again, I would buy this bag again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Zippers are garbage!, July 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, February 10, 2014
Matt M (Milwaukee, WI) - See all my reviews
I bought a bag from Rothco to hold some tools for my truck. I liked it so much that when I started looking for a bag to carry my workout gear I went to them. This bag does not disappoint.

The construction of this bag is top notch. Good stitching and good zippers on this bag. This a good medium sized bag. I can fit shoes and a basketball in the bag along with various other pieces of clothing.

I really like that there is no branding on this bag anywhere. Completely understated. I will probably buy another bag, larger, to replace my current travel duffel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, August 12, 2011
Took it on a 3 day trip to St. Louis via train. Fit for carry on, seems durable no problems yet, holds my stuff. Only complaint is that the shoulder strap can get uncomfortable even after a few minutes if it is loaded up.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gym bag, August 4, 2013
Perfect gym bag for me holds all my powerlifting gear and a good price too. Cant beat it for the money. A ++

4.0 out of 5 stars Wash it inside out, January 11, 2014
Nice heavy duty bag, cotton canvas and metal hardware. It came with kinda strong chemical smell so I washed it in washing machine on cold cycle, but it still bleed and now it has white patches. Maybe wash it inside out would help? I don't know.

5.0 out of 5 stars gym bag, April 28, 2008
Great quality bag,Very useful for the gym,it can hold all your accesories and clothes: shoes,pants,belt,straps,etc.I like it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted, September 6, 2014
Spacious and durable. Those were the two qualities I was looking for when I searched for a canvas bag, and this bag has it all. It fits all my items with ease, and it's rugged enough to survive rough handling. Shoulder straps makes it easy to carry, and you can use this for just about anything--going to the gym, traveling, vacations, etc.

There's also a small compartment on the side for organization, but it's very small. You'll probably have to put everything in the main pocket, so your stuff will mix together. I wouldn't recommend this for people looking for a bag to store lots of small things--it's more for larger stuff like clothing or tools--things you wouln't mind mixing together. Overall, it's a great bag. It's got everything I was looking for, all at a reasonable price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered..., October 29, 2014
Mark Wallace (Trinidad and Tobago) - See all my reviews
Received this bag today and of course it's not what i ordered. I specifically wanted the Olive Drab and when i opened it it was Black. The bag is great, just what i wanted, unfortunately not the colour.

I had a feeling when placing the item in my cart that it may be troublesome, because it seemed difficult to choose the colour, but i found a way and I put it in my cart. Even when completing the order, it said OLIVE DRAB.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›