Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on June 25, 2013
Super surprised that this product was better than it looked in the picture. For $20?!?! This never happens to me I am Very happy with this purchase. I get compliments on them every single time I wear them.

I usually wear a 6 in converse, this shoe is not as narrow as converse and not crafted to be as long. Fits pretty true to size however like I said *does not fit exactly like converse* if you typically wear a size up in converse due to a wider width foot than you may not need to go up a size in this shoe.

Also comes with shiny silver laces which I missed in the picture.... However was super excited to see when I pulled them out of the box"!

Very happy with this purchase, will buy multiple pairs in different colors.
44 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2014
If you don't pay attention to the details, it looks fine. But the black spaces in front of the shoe laces are not the same, because the shoe lace holes are not at the same place. The lace spacing is different on the shoes it's not symmetrical .
review image review image
on March 31, 2015
I love it though it is somewhat smaller. The laces didn't go all the way up so had to use another lace to complete it. Still was ok regardless. I got lots of compliments!!!
review image
22 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2013
These sneakers fit pretty tight.. Be sure to buy a size larger than you think you need, or get some really thin socks.
on June 4, 2013
Fast shipping, quality merchandise, will shop the brand and co. again. They fit narrow and the rest of the shoe that goes up the shin is small, but fits me alright. If you have larger calves it'll show skin. The laces will run a little short if you lace them loose and the sole of the shoe will wear soft and fuzzy. It is the kind of shoe that if you don't walk much outside should hold up, if you are looking for something that will hold up outdoors for any time this brand will leave you alright for a little while, but will wear down. Unique sole pattern. I like them, personally. However, if you do not wear socks, as I didn't the first wear thinking that'd be fine for about a 10 minute walk, you will find that they have quite a bite on the heals, leaving blisters, so just fyi. They might do it to me even in socks. idk yet. If they do, I can always clip the back of the heel out, and make them unique.
on February 3, 2015
The size ten (10) was more like an eight and a half (8 1/2). Picture of them next to my size 10 Converse for comparison. I returned these the next day.
on August 8, 2013
I just received my shoes and they're great! they look really nice and are snug. They are a little tight, so you might want to get a size bigger. Overall they are awesome.
on August 21, 2013
Bought a couple of pairs of these boots, each from a diffrent vendor, for my teen grand daughter. She wore the first pair exclusively for the first week----and the shoelaces began to fray at the eyelets in the beginning of the week. So we bought heartier shoelaces, then the eyelets themselves started popping out, first one, then several, around the stress points at the ankles! This was within 1 week!

We realize that these are economical alternatives to the much pricier Converse boots, however we imagined they'd hold up for longer than just one week. My grand daughter is active, but not unduly hard on her shoes.

She has not worn the second pair yet, so only time will tell if we experiance the same problem with the other pair, or this was just an individual defect.

We fixed the problem with super glue, and had to purchase stronger shoelaces, otherwise she is happy with her boots.
on February 8, 2015
These shoes are amazing! Not nasty cheap pay less shoes at all! And only $16.70 and free shipping?! Insane. The quality is stellar. And I'm normally a 7.5 and these 7.5 fit perfectly!! I love them so much
on April 14, 2015
I love these shoes, not as much as the pink pair i bought but i still love them. Again, the laces were too short, i laced them in every other hole to fix this problem. It only took a little while to lace them. When i got them they seemed a bit dirty looking, like some dust on them..but i wasnt really bothered. Nothing a wet rag cant fix <3