5.0 out of 5 stars Canvas tote
The tote has been such a wonder. It is easy to fill with all the things I need for myself and anyone around. Using it for essentials, meds, writing aids, keys, cosmetics, wallet, and anything. Stays loaded and ready for any trip. Thanks!
Published on November 2, 2008 by Barbara Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Canvas Tote with braided handle
This is a nice useful bag for the price, and I like its clean informal look. The pocket for water & phone are great. I've used it as a beach bag. The bad news is that the handle starts to wear out immediately, with little threads sticking out. I suppose you could make another one with ribbon, or macrame - but not everyone wants to do that!
Published on July 18, 2008 by Virginia M, California

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Canvas Tote with braided handle, July 18, 2008

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice tote, bottle holder too small, January 7, 2009
This review is from: Canvas Zipper Tote Bag with Braided Handle (Apparel)
Its a nice tote bag, but the bottle holder is too small. I cannot fit my nalgene bottle (a small one) into it, too small. A small plastic water bottle would fit, but I am trying to be environmentally conscious. Needs an inside pocket too. Very roomy. Too big for a tote/pocketbook organizer also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canvas tote, November 2, 2008
Barbara Jackson (GREENSBORO, NC United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, February 24, 2008
I ordered 15 of these totes in the taupe color to make welcome bags for guests attending my destination wedding in Jamaica. The bag is a good size for magazines/books, suntan lotion, sunglasses, etc to take to the beach. It really won't accomodate a beach towel though (ok for my purpose) if that's what you're looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Canvas Zipper Tote with Braided Handle, March 5, 2009
I bought the bag for my Destination Wedding welcome bags and I love it! It's actually smaller but it's a nice quality and perfect for a beach destination wedding give away. I kept one for myself and I use it everyday for the gym and work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, June 6, 2008
Y. Xia (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
Got the Natural one and like it so much! It's big enough even to hold my widescreen laptop (13''). And it looks durable and also practical with the bottle place and another pocket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, June 4, 2008
V. Stewart (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
Great bag, really enjoy it. It's sturdy and strong. Would have liked an interior pocket, but it still works great for all my stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, December 23, 2009
I purchased these bags and had them embroidered with names. It makes a cut gift tote or an everyday bag for yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like the description, October 7, 2009
This review is from: Canvas Zipper Tote Bag with Braided Handle (Apparel)
I really like this tote because for the cheap price it has a lot of detail, especially the braided handles. It is very lightweight and is washable, which I liked as well. You could use it as a book bag or a beach bag. This bag can be your purse with room to throw in a book and pad of paper. Roomy, cute, and washable! A great buy for fashion and usability!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BAG!, March 2, 2014
Bought this as a vacation tote for those times when you just need something to carry around some water, your phone and whatever small items that you end up buying while strolling the beach or boardwalk while on vacation. it is durable, washed well and was just what I wanted it to be. Would buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›