5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, March 30, 2008
I needed to get a certain powdered vit/min/amino acid/digestive enzyme supplement into my cats little bellies, but none of them liked the taste of it, ruling out adding the powder to food. I found this product, and as it's so inexpensive, decided to give it a go.

It works beautifully. I filled 50 pills in under ten minutes, and my cats are now getting the nutrition they need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cap Your Own, March 12, 2010
This review is from: Cap-M-Quik + Tamper, Capsule Filling Filler Machine, size 1 (Health and Beauty)
Cap M Quik works very well if you take your time and don't expect to produce 1000's of your herbs and supplements. I have been using these items for years. For your own daily needs they are all you need. The smaller caps are a bit more dificult to handle but AOK if you take your time.

Sturdily built and for the most part simple to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and clean-up, October 13, 2008
L. Frahm "enchtcastle" (Ventura county ca USA) - See all my reviews
Filling capsules are quick and easy using this product. Easy to clean and fills fifty (50) caps at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wondeful Machine - And you NEED THAT TAMPER!, August 5, 2013
I bought this item WITH the Tamer and I am so glad I did. With some powders you will not get a full dosage in your caps if you do not Tamp at least ONCE. Some of mine - I Tamp three times, so I do not have to take 3 or 4 pills a day. They are packed full and I only need two caps of my Alternative meds daily that way. I take so many daily, I prefer the fewer the better for me.

Some powders are fluffier and can only be tamped once - like Bee Pollen. ALSO, If Bee Pollen is in your regimen... fill the Bee pollen LAST. It is a sort of "sticky powder" and once your "holes" get this residue in them - EVERY OTHER POWDER will stick in the holes and need to be cleaned after every 50 caps. That is where my new Mascara Brush comes in handy. It looks like an itty bitty bottle brush and is perfect for the ALL the holes. Also my Paint brushes come in handy for the cleaning of the trays and the little cap indent on the bottom of the filler tray.

WARNING: When you brush off the powder - it will fly everywhere - so try and brush Gently down towards your set up tray. The powder will add up and I lift it with a Plastic card and put it back into my supply or toss it in with my stuff I am capping at the time..

Check in my PHOTOS for the set up I have for "CAPPING!"

Be sure you have a cup of coffee or something to keep your throat moist. You'll be sucking in powder if you do a lot like I do. Each capping session takes exactly 25 minutes from the time I count out 50 caps and separate them and then cap. I put on an old DVD and listen to my movie and cap away... for hours and hours. But I cap a months worth of every vitamin I take.

Many of my 1 pound bags of "powder" net me over 800 caps per pound and that is TAMPED. At $9.99 to $11.99 a pound and free ship from my supplier on eBay - I'd say I am saving a few dollars on each "Alternative Medication" I take. Compare that to $21.00 for a bottle of 60 that you need to take two PER SERVING! Don't you just love the "PER SERVING" Rip Off?

Check out my supplier's powders by the pound.
[...]

You will love this machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, July 30, 2013
i love it
the Cap-M-Quik + Tamper, Capsule Filling Filler Machine, size 1 it was very nice to use it in your home to meek medicine for human

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to fill pill machine, October 26, 2012
I was very pleased with the directions and ease to use this capsule filler. My only complaint is that it is difficult to clean without using a toothbrush and scrubbing.
A clear colored tray would make it easier to see when your capsules are full too.

5.0 out of 5 stars meds made at home, April 9, 2014
Great product. Works perfect every time. Simple to use, clean, and stores away fine. Makes the job so much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, December 15, 2013
I like this item, because I was filling 1 capsule at a time & with this item it saves me time when fixing my wife's medication!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, November 7, 2013
Good condition and yes i like it very much and i hope i can buy another from you for the next time

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as advertised, August 23, 2013
Takes about 10 minutes per 50 capsules but well worth it to save some money and be able to make your own at home!

Rate and Discover Movies