4,447 Reviews
 (2,188)

1,773 of 1,990 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars There are two secrets to know before you buy a stylus...
Published on January 19, 2012 by Winston Wolfe

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't try it
The rubber tips are too soft. So soft that I apply a little pressure that the metal (I think its metal) touches the screen. Beware!!
Published 12 months ago by thomas loo

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't try it, September 5, 2013
This review is from: 3 pcs Aqua Blue/Black/Red Capacitive Stylus/styli Touch Screen Cellphone Tablet Pen for iPhone 4 4s 3 3Gs iPod Touch iPad 2 Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy, BlackBerry Playbook AMM0101US, Barnes and Noble Nook Color, Droid Bionic (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP AND STUPID, September 2, 2013
cheap, broke, stopped working, never worked at all, foreign product, do not purchase or you will suffer the same frustration as I feel

1.0 out of 5 stars No quality., September 9, 2013
Claude Dorais "C. Dorais" (Central Coast, California, USA) - See all my reviews
Very low cost, which should have made me suspicious. The rubber tips of all three came off very quickly. My money was better spent on the two other products I bought (the Wacom Bamboo Stylus and the Gomadic Precision Tip Capacitive Stylus).

1.0 out of 5 stars Only received one stylus!, September 9, 2013
I only received one stylus! The pink one came two weeks ago. Where are the other two stylus. Thank you for your help

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't trust back orders!, September 12, 2013
Kathy Presloid (Aston, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this product in April and it was back ordered. I just arrived on Friday September 6 in pieces. I was informed I could not return it because the order was older than 3 months. What a rip off!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, September 3, 2013
This item did not work not work with Galaxy tablet!!!!!! I tried all of them and none of them worked at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work well - cheap, September 11, 2013
The one star is for the 1 stylus pen that worked. The first one (black) was broken from the start. I kept tapping it on the ipad with no response until I shook it and I could hear something hard moving around inside. The second pen (pink) worked for a moment until it got to the point where I had to press hard each time I used it, and I had only started using it for an hour. I just started using the final (blue) pen, and it seems to work fine...for now. Hey you get what you paid for.

1,773 of 1,990 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars There are two secrets to know before you buy a stylus..., January 19, 2012
The first secret to all "modern" touchscreens is in how you address the stylus. What? You mean I have to say "Pretty please to it?". No, but understand that due to the non-durable nature of the capacitive touchscreen (iPad, smartphones, etc.) the tip has to be soft. Treat the stylus like a small, soft-tipped paint brush and stroke the screen versus pushing down to try to write. If someone is complaining that the tip is collapsing or they tore the tip off quickly, they are trying to write with the stylus versus stroking the screen.

Try this now. Look at your hand holding a pen. Now hold the pen with the back pointing to your left or right as you would when you stroke paint brush so you can see what you are painting. That is the secret in addressing the stylus.

The second secret is not obvious until you purchase a stylus and then it is too late. Let my mistakes with previous purchases benefit you as no stylus maker will tell you this, BUT this Cosmos stylus has the second secret. Most styli (is that the plural?) have a shiny and smooth tip. These grip your touchscreen and are fine for navigation or playing games. If you want to draw/paint the screen you need the stylus to glide. This stylus set has a mat finish that very nicely glides across the screen with smooth strokes and no skipping.

Not a secret, but I will part with my last bit of advice. Soft tip styli do not last. Three to six months of daily use and they are done. Not much use in spending a lot of money on a product that is disposable if it does not work any better than these.

This three pack for a few dollars gets my vote for one of the best deals on Amazon.

UPDATE 06/10/2012 - I have been asked which vendor I bought these stylus from as the list of vendors appears long. It is hard to tell if they are selling the same stylus.

I bought from COSMOS Tech & Leisure (aka COSMOS) and they were imprinted with the Cosmos logo on the stylus.

I am placing another order for this set as I like to have some at work and home. You also become a hero when you give one away. At this price, I can make a lot of smiles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy Something Else!!, September 11, 2013
When using these styli, I found myself having to put alot of unnecessary pressure on my tablet. You shouldn't need to press so hard to get a response. I would recommend not buying these items, because you may end up inadvertently damaging your device.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made, September 6, 2013
These are made of very cheap plastic, and the tips don't work well at all, especially on my iPad, which they're made for. I cut my losses and just threw them away.

Rate and Discover Movies