Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zeepad 7.0 Capacitive Touch Screen 512M/4G Tablet PC All Winners A13 Jelly Beans android 4.1 Cortex A8 Dual Camera, Red
UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis

on January 3, 2014
Bought this for my 4 y/o for Christmas, it was a plus that is it pre-loaded with games. I wanted a tablet that he could play with and this worked perfectly. My only real complaint is the battery life, it seems to need charged every few hours, whether it is turned off or on.
on January 29, 2014
My son loves his new red tablet. He can watch Netflix, play games, etc.

The only con would be the battery life, but what do you expect. He gets maybe 4 hours use before he has to charge it.
on June 21, 2014
this neat little device offers a smooth running OS and its easy to use even my grand parents can use it. i bought this out of curiosity and i was not disappointed although its no Samsung galaxy tab or even an iPad it works better than my dell tablet i had previously. my only complaint is that it feels really cheap but that is expected in a device this cheap. all in all this is a cool budget tab that will work for checking emails and playing some games to relieve stress, great for ages 5-100 in my opinion.
on January 9, 2014
I got this for my 9 (almost 10) year old nephew. He loved it. His dad took him on a car trip and said he played the games on it the whole way (about 2 hours). I'm pleased.
on January 27, 2014
We purchased this for our 5 year old son. He loves it. I would not recommend it for an adult or older child. The battery has a very short life. You will also want to buy a protective cover. My son dropped it and it came apart. Great for a kids first tablet.
on May 14, 2014
I got this for my kids and honestly it doesnt work anymore. My kids have had it for less than two months and now they are left with just a piece of plastic that doesnt work at all. Waste of time and money. I DONT RECOMEND AT ALL!!
on March 14, 2014
They work well are a litle slow at times but have been very durable. My Son's are 5 and 3 they have been rough with them and with only lether holders they have held up. We did get the $10 warrenty which was way worth it as my 3 year old stepped on his screan and it cracked making it not work. We were able to return and get a new one fairly easy.
on July 4, 2014
Three months from purchase experienced issues in keeping charge. Followed troubleshooting instructions to no avail. Contacted the contact info given. Left telephone message and email, no response to either messages. Purchased the warranty with it and there to I have no information as to who to contact. Back in its box and VERY disappointed.
on August 6, 2014
I got this for my nephew for Christmas. The thing broke within a month! Not only that but the backlit screen is hard to see from different angles. Remember the old handheld Sega Gamegear things that you could only see if you were looking straight on? Almost as bad as those.
on February 19, 2014
Bought it for my 7 year old grandson - he is enjoying it immensely. The screen is the perfect size - the preloaded items were just what he needed. I will be ordering another one in the future for another grandson.!