5.0 out of 5 stars I Love IT
I have only been using the sytlus for a about two weeks now, just can't imagine using my touchPad without it. It is everything the seller said it was. Plus it makes using the touchpad easy and much more accurate.
Published on November 12, 2011 by L. J. B. Philander

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
Ordered this stylus and another brand at the same time. This one cost slightly more, but when received this one was clearly of inferior quality. It is plastic with metalic paint on it. It is of poor quality, poorly constructed.
Published 23 months ago by Learn from our children

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love IT, November 12, 2011
This review is from: Capacitive Stylus Pen (Silver) for Kindle Fire HD 7", Google Nexus 7, iPad 3 , iPhone 5 , Samsung Galaxy Slll S3 4G LTE Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Stylus that Works, December 5, 2011
K. Planck (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
I've tried a couple other stylus before and all had to be pressed really hard in order to work. This one is perfect! It works wonderfully and attaches to the headphone jack for easy storage when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to use instead of your finger, November 11, 2011
Kris H. Freyermuth (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I have trouble using my finger on my smartphone and Nook, either the screen does not respond or the wrong button gets pushed. This stylus fixes that problem, much easier to type on the screen with it.

I find the tether useless, but it's easy to remove.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, December 16, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE & UNUSABLE- DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, February 19, 2013
For the price I was prepared to receive a LESS-THAN "AMAZING" item, however,-I DID EXPECT it to FUNCTION. THIS GARBAGE BROKE 2-SECONDS OUT OF ITS FLIMSY PLASTIC BAG,-the "tip" flew right off the top IMMEDIATELY & could NOT BE RE-ATTACHED...rendering it COMPLETELY UNUSABLE, "UN-FIXABLE",--- USELESS!!

*Seriously Media-Mart, next time just be honest and say you're looking for a $8 donation to your company...

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus, December 22, 2012
The stylus works great with my Kindle Fire. It's just the right size for the hand and fits great in the elastic holder that is attached to my Kindle case. I bought one each for our grandsons for Christmas and one for a friend. Price is good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid stylus, not for fine work, July 28, 2012
Sam (Oak Harbor, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
This is a decent stylus (especially for the money)

Pros:
solid construction
doesn't feel cheap
low cost
works well every time

Cons:
doesnt do fine details due to large rounded tip

This is a pretty good stylus but be aware that the tip isnt going to give you that much more fine detail than your finger

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, August 28, 2012
Stacy (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
Like that I can place this in the earplug slot for safekeeping. So far so good. And the color purple is my fave

2.0 out of 5 stars worked fine, February 20, 2013
Loved the color and it worked great. It was much nicer than trying to clean off finger prints, but the tip broke off within 2 weeks of getting it

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, March 9, 2012
I've owned several types of stylus and this is by far the poorest quality. The clip is make of chrome painted plastic and shaft came scratched and dented. I do like the headphone jack attatchment however.