Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cape Cod Leather World Traveler Duffle Bag - Colombian Leather
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 9, 2014
Product came damaged, there is no interior pocket and thread are coming off of it all over the place. Bag is not as described and very poor quality. DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY
on January 16, 2014
This Duffel Bag was exactly what I wanted for my son for Christmas as he travels a lot for business. He was extremely pleased with the size, he did not want wheels, wanted a "man's bag" and wanted pure leather.. After using it, he says it is perfect and really likes it. It arrived in a timely manner. You can always depend on Amazon.
on May 13, 2012
Thick, sturdy leather. Can get heavy if filled to much, cos it's big. But that's what we needed.
Very satisfied.
on May 19, 2013
I really like this bag. It is great for a week long trip when you need to stuff things into the bag. The zippers are very sturdy and can handle some pressure. Nice leather and a good leather smell.

I bought this bag after buying the "Border Leather Chula Vista Large Leather Duffel Bag". which is a very nice, classy looking bag. But, the zippers are whimpy and you get they feeling they will fail under pressure. I'm keeping this bag for short trips, however. It is actually a better looking bag than the Cape Cod.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2013
bought for another. I thought it was going to be too small when I first opened up the package but it is actually very roomy and works well weekend trips.
on December 28, 2013
Nice leather, lots of pockets. A touch too big for our needs, but a great bag for the price. I looked at a lot of leather duffle bags and this was by far the nicest for the price.
on August 6, 2012
bag was great, thinking why I didn't buy one before. It carries my personal belongings and is a carry on so you can imagine. I am glad I got it
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2013
My husband carries all his papers and items in this bag to work and travel its a very good buy. Awesome leather quality!
on January 12, 2015
Loved it once I received it. Which was after Christmas.
on March 9, 2013
I bought this bag primarily because I was looking for a lower-priced all leather travel bag. The structure holds up okay but overall quality is average. Does not look like designer, high-quality and mine arrived slightly dull-looking.