4.0 out of 5 stars Leather flyer Bag.
Published on March 18, 2012 by John Lawrence

1.0 out of 5 stars Bag Ripped in Several Places
Published 16 months ago by John

4.0 out of 5 stars Leather flyer Bag., March 18, 2012
Just finished my third trip carrying this bag. It gets better with each use. It is attractive, sturdy, great zippers and after the initial break-in time, this bag has performed well above expectations. My last trip was a ten day trip, 2 pairs shoes, 3 pairs pants 5 shirts and 8 socks and underwear. Still had room for a concealed carry pistol,and a toilet kit. The bag is heavy and well made. I would have given it five stars + except that it has a few loose threads around the zippers. They were easy to cut off and didn't effect the function. To top it all my wife says it is a great looking bag. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag - Steal at $140, February 1, 2010
NG "NPG" (beaches of delaware) - See all my reviews
I shopped around. This was just what I wanted. About $20 below the next candidate. 4 outside pockets. Very well made. I used a hotel laundry bag for dirty clothes ILO of the inside pocket I was looking for. Worked well crossing the country. Carried everything I needed day-to-day, in and out of hotels, for 14 days. Backup clothes stayed in the car. Of course, I still had to haul my wife's 4 bags.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bag Ripped in Several Places, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Cape Cod Leather World Traveler Duffle Bag - Colombian Leather (Apparel)
I would love to give this bag a higher review, but unfortunately I did not have a great experience with it. I will say this, the bag looks and feels great. For the price I thought that I was getting a very attractive leather bag. Unfortunately with this you get what you pay for. I do a lot of traveling and have been using the bag for about 6 months. I will admit that I do tend to over-pack, but the bag did not hold up to my constant traveling. The first thing that started to go were the seams around the zippers. Over time they started to stretch out. If the bag had made it a little bit longer, those probably would have ripped at some point. What eventually killed the bag was the seem where the shoulder strip connects just tore. Would have expected more out of a bag that cost $160, but i guess that is cheap for real leather. I plan on spending less on a well made, non-leather bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice leather bag BUT, July 14, 2013
shoulder strap undersized for the size of this duffle; it is very uncomfortable after 10-15 minutes. Unfortunately, I can't switch the strap because the strap is attached to the bag by buckles, not D rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 3, 2013
Quality leather. The ideal size for a 3 day weekend. Lots of extra pockets for chargers, I-Pads, Kindles, toiletries, etc. plus
plenty of room for a couple of changes of clothes. I took it to Chicago on the first weekend after I received it and it was just perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy + stylish, May 13, 2012
Thick, sturdy leather. Can get heavy if filled to much, cos it's big. But that's what we needed.
Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Probuct, September 18, 2010
This was a graduation gift tat was received with much graditude. The weekend bag more than
Met our expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome Bag with Great Quality, October 17, 2013
I've been using this bag for a year or so now. Great for a carry on bag. I usually stuff it pretty full and then kick it under the seat in front of me. This does scuff it up but the leather holds up great tot this kind of abuse and adds character to the bag that I do not mind.

I would recommend getting extra padding for the should strap if you plan on filling the bag up. Also, I can confirm the bag is much darker than the photos show; could have sworn I received the black bag at first but then I think it lightened up over use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, June 18, 2013
First of all let me say I have searched high and Low for a weekender bag that is a bit bigger than the average one. This one fits the bill perfectly. Big enough to hold all my stuff and shoes plus still able to be taken on a plane as carry-on luggage. I ordered the tan one and the colour is quite a lighter tan than the one pictured on the website . That said though I couldn't be happier with it and I'm sure that it will weather nicely over time and with use. Looking forward to my first trip!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, December 11, 2013
This bag arrived and looked as though it had been used and returned. The leather was pick marked all over. I had bought this as a present and was very disappointed to see the condition. Who ever despatched it must have seen it, this certainly did not happen in transit, there was nothing wrong with the box it came in. Speaking of packaging, it was the worst ever. This is a leather bag it was sent in a plastic bag inside a box. I would have expected better. Very, very poor