Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cape Craftsman 5-Tier Narrow Ladder Shelf Unit, White
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 22, 2009
I bought two of these ladders. The first one came out broken and scratched up. The box looked like it was opened previously. The second one came out all scratched up and some spots looked like they tried to paint over the scratches. The screw holes are larger then the screws that came with them, on both. The ladders are very unstable. I would not recommend this product at all.
on June 8, 2009
I would have considered this shelving unit but there are no dimensions that I could use to determine whether it would fit into a certain space. If the dimensions are there, they are buried. No dimensions = No sale
on January 4, 2011
I needed a small shelfing unit for my guest bathroom and this is exactly what I pictured. It is small enough to not overwhelm the small room, yet big enough to hold what I wanted (towels, bath products, candles, etc). It was very easy to assemble and I had it together within 5 minutes of taking it out of the box. All the parts where there and fit together with ease. There were some worn areas on the edges of the wood, but I feel it gives it character and I like it.
on January 13, 2011
The ladder bookcase is very attractive however it was broken on arrival. One of the lower side anchors had pulled through the top of the lower shelf. I was able to piece it together with some wood glue but you can imagine my disappointment. Therefore, order with caution as this is not the sturdiest piece of furniture but does look nice.