- Hardcover: 452 pages
- Publisher: Ox Bow Pr (September 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1881987043
- ISBN-13: 978-1881987048
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,193,203 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Cape Horn: The Story of the Cape Horn Region
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Cape Horn is proudly Chilean and that is wrongly shown in the cover picture. The book contain maps, but if you can get one with more detail, better off. The southest part of Chile are just beautiful, you have splendid landscapes and desolated locations you don't find anywhere in the world. Certainly, a great place to travel and see for yourself.