5.0 out of 5 stars Tall Rain Boot Liner Jet Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Short without Spandex
Published 22 months ago by Winter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Short without Spandex, January 30, 2013
These are definitely NOT tall boot liners...they only come up mid-calf and are very baggy. Also, the label specifically states 100% polyester with NO mention of spandex. From the picture you would assume these liners come up to the knee and are snug and stretchy, however they are the complete opposite of this. I'm not sure why this item is still falsely listed as fleece with spandex...

2.0 out of 5 stars Tall Rain Boots Liners ???, January 15, 2013
These are NOT tall boot liners. these are for reg calf height boots. I didnt feel a bit of spandex in these either, they were loose and are sitting in a drawer. I bought a nice TALL, fleece with spandex pair in New York. Not as the picture describes

5.0 out of 5 stars Tall Rain Boot Liner Jet Black, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Capelli New York Solid Microfiber Fleece With Spandex Tall Rain Boot Liner (Apparel)
Very pleased with these liners. I bought the Large, and they are nice and roomy for my size 10.5 feet in my size 11 wellies. Wasn't sure that they would cuff over the tops of my boots, but they do. Kinda wish they would stay inside the boot when I slide my feet out, but the fact that they don't isn't really a big deal. Have washed them twice with minimal pilling. All in all, along with a nice thick wooly sock, they have kept my tootsies warm while I've been out seeing to the chickens etc during some bitter Colorado winter temperatures. My one complaint would be the $5.30 shipping fee - pretty sure a padded envelope would be completely adequate, and heck of a lot cheaper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as a rain boot liner, September 24, 2013
but it's not long enough to cuff over the top of a tall rain boot. It will still serve its purpose in keeping feet warm and cozy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Wellies!, December 24, 2012
Bought these for my College student daughter to keep her warm and dry in her wellies. These look good and do the job admirably. She loves them!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, February 15, 2013
There to short and just fit weird, they come off your feet when your walking. Shipping was super fast, however there not worth the money and it cost's to much to send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 27, 2012
Gail Pruitt (FAYETTEVILLE, NC, US) - See all my reviews
These liners are the best. They are very stylish and warm. This is just the thing for a cold day outside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a tall rain book liner, January 12, 2014
Although warm, these are not tall boot liners as described. I wear them with my Kamik rain boots, which I have to stretch over to fold and they often ride down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 31, 2013
Verry warm to sleep whith in winter not only for boots i love to use them in The house thank You

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate But Expect Them To Slide Down, December 12, 2013
These are warm but tend to slide down into the boot. I bought the large because I wear a 9.5. I have to put them on like socks and then put the boots on. That usually keeps them in place.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›