Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Special Size: Big GirlsSize: Large / 12-14Color: NudeChange

on March 13, 2013
I read the other reviews prior to purchasing this leotard for my 8 year old daughter. She is 49" tall and 60lbs and typically a size 8 in regular clothing. Based on the other reviewers commenting on the sizing running small, I purchased the size 12-14. With the adjustable straps set to the smallest setting, it fits her perfectly and she will definately have some room to grow. It is made of nice soft spandex type material but it doesn't seem clingy like a spandex (just soft and pliable). I have just purchased it and haven't yet washed it so I can't comment on durability or whether it will shrink when washed (but I doubt it will shrink much at all because of the material it's made out of). Great leotard and I'm sure I'll be purchasing more in the future. Just beware of how small the sizing runs. Although I think my daughter will get a few years of wear out of this, I don't think she'll still fit in when she's a true size 12-14 in clothing.
on November 14, 2012
My daughter wanted a leotard with thinner straps and this was just the thing. She has a smaller frame and usually wears a 10/12 in pants and either a medium or large in tops. The size large fit her perfectly. The fit is snug to the body, but not binding in the leg opening. I would say if your child in between sizes , order a size up. The adjustable straps are a nice feature. The fabric is nice and has kept the black color well through several washes. I hang it to dry.
on April 22, 2013
Runs just a tad small. My daughter wears a size 10 in shorts/pants and 8/10 in shirts. I bought a medium and it fits but it is a tad bit tight. The top is where the concern is, due to the leotard being spandex and having adjustable straps I would in the future buy a size bigger. Material is good quality.
on March 18, 2013
I have a skinny 12 year old and ordered the 12-14 black leotard. It's too tight on her. The material is very thin compared to her other leotards, and the fit is not as attractive as we wanted. My daughter threw out the tag and I'm too lazy to figure out how to return it, so we are stuck with it.
on May 1, 2014
My little ballerina really appreciated wearing this so her skin wasn't itchy from her ballet costume. Fit a petite 7 year old with straps adjusted
on March 17, 2014
Bought this for my daughter to wear under her costume. The (nude) color and the material is great, but there is a weird pleat in the front that pokes into the skin. My daughter wore it for a couple of hours and the skin was clearly irritated. And she refused to wear it again. For this reason, I do not recommend it.
on October 24, 2013
Extremely well made. Rich color. Washes well in lingerie bag on cold-cold. No running of color. Material will snag on rear if child is scooting around on rough surfaces. Straps can be crossed in back for petite child. The cut is very feminine and pretty.
on November 12, 2012
Nice well-made cami; runs a bit small. Glad I Heeded the other reviews; I bought the L (12-14), and it fits my smallish size 8-10 daughter nicely, so plan accordingly! Great price, and arrived quickly. Smooth fit, no show-through.
on October 31, 2011
This leotard was purchased for my 7 year old daughter. It fits her perfectly and washes well, I do not put it in the dryer. Worth the money.
on July 6, 2012
Love the material, quality, color. The straps adjust so this lasts awhile. Washes great, color stays, looks new after several washings.