Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 27, 2014
This is the 2nd one we have bought as my daughter has grown. Great construction, has withstood many runs through the washing machine. Has a great lining on the inside of the front so that it is not see-through, and I prefer the wide straps for little ones. She wears this ALL the time for fun play! Worth the few extra dollars due to good construction. The S fit when she seemed to be wearing size 3-4, and the M as she was size 5-6. My daughter is tall and lean.
on May 2, 2015
This has got to be the cutest tutu dress ever. I am definitely buying it in the other colors. Even her dance instructor asked me where I got it and they see dance wear all the time. My daughter just turned 4 and she wears size 3T and 4T clothing. She's pretty petite. I ordered the toddler (2-4) size and it fit perfect. It looks small when you first receive it. But it stretches and fits perfectly. Dance wear should be fitted after all. You won't regret buying this.
on August 21, 2013
The dress is gorgeous. I bought it as a BD present for 4 year old. She is an average 4 year old girl. The small size is just right for her, but it will be small very quickly. My only concern that I thought that the size will be a little bit bigger.
on May 19, 2014
My 6-year-old daughter's favorite color is purple or lavender. When I saw this tutu I knew it was a must for her. It looks even better in person than on the photo and is so adorable on her! She loves it and so do I!
on October 2, 2014
This leotard is adorable! My daughter is 38 inches, 30 lbs and usually wears a 3t. I ordered the small instead of the toddler size. It fits perfectly, except the chest is slightly big. The toddler size would've been too small. I'd recommend ordering toddler for size 2t, but not for larger. This is very well made and though it's pricy, it is worth it. I got the black and am considering ordering in another color.
on September 29, 2013
My 3 year old cutie-pie looks truly adorable in it. She goes to the dance studio with many girls of her age but I can tell you her tutu gets the most compliments. In fact on the latest remark “I like your tutu”. She replied “Oh no! it ‘s a one-one” Get it???? lol
I have one just like it for my 5 old daughter in lavender. They fit well, very good material yet very comfy for them to dance. It also washes well and keeps its shape afterwards. Although I air dry it (just in case)
on February 25, 2016
This ballet tutu dress is absolutely adorable! I purchase the lavender in a size small for my 3 year old 38.5" toddler. The straps were a little loose but I just tied the back with a ribbon to keep them from slipping as she grows into it. My only complaint is more of a QA issue with Capezio. The sweetheart bunch in the front is off center. For a $30 tutu outfit I'd expect better workmanship. Otherwise the back is particularly cute on my toddler and the light purple shade is beautiful!
on August 17, 2015
Purchased for an 8yo. This fit true to size to somewhat large - so buy whatever is your child's true size. This has nice coverage, nicely feminine with a good quality tulle skirt with decorations. Also, seems to wash well with regular detergent, but we do air-dry it.

We are happy with this purchase and would purchase again if the need arose.
on June 30, 2015
this is just adorable. My daughter loves this outfit and she gets so many compliments at the dance studio. Sizing was right and left her a little room to grow. She's at the tail end of toddler sizes in normal clothing being in a 5T (she has a long torso.) I opted for the 4/6 and it fits great! It also holds up well washing on a gentle cycle with her tights.
on October 15, 2015
I bought this for my eight year old daughter. She is a bit small and the size large fits her perfectly. The construction of the thing is fabulous. It looks very durable. And it is so pretty! She loves the way her tutu holds itself to the sides.