Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Special Size: Big Girls|Size: Intermediate (6-8)|Color: White|Change

on November 20, 2014
I've washed it several times (gentle cycle in the washer and hang dry) and it's holding onto the glittery part of it.
It is way too small tho. I bought it size 2-4 for my 22 months old and it was tight for her (32" and 25lbs). She's 24m now (almost 33" and 26lbs) and I can barely put it on her for ballet class, I can't imagine a 3 or 4 year old fitting in this. So getting a size up is recommended.
Besides the sizing issue, it is super cute, it looks better in person and good quality.
review image
on November 5, 2011
Classic with just the right hint of sparkle- there is no possible way any little girl could not just dazzle in this! Just do keep in mind it is more of a tutu and not so much a dress. The skirt is short and sticks out more so than pictured- it also sheerer than pictured. The fit is snug but very stretchy, so you might find you would be able to size up. I got my 4 yo the 4-6 and it fits just perfectly. It seems stretchy enough to use for at least another year.
on February 24, 2013
I needed a ballet leotard for my very little 2 year old, and after reading the reviews, decided on this one because other reviewers said it runs small so I was sure it would fit her. My daughter is very petite, weighing only 23 pounds at 2 years old (she still fits into 18-24 month clothing). I was worried that this would be huge on her since it says it's size 2-4. This leotards just barely fits her! It's tight, and very low cut in the front. I'm sure she will outgrow it within the next 6 months. If you are looking to buy this for your 3 or 4 year old, I would definitely recommend against this one.
on April 15, 2014
Yep, the sizing is way off. My adorable wears a 4-5T but I ordered the 6-8 and wow, it fits perfectly. Thankful for the heads up of the other reviewers as this gift was a hit and if it hadn't fit it would not have been a happy day!
on April 12, 2015
This leotard fits my almost 5 yr old like a glove. It fits snug, but leotards are supposed to fit this way. She is about 36 pounds and 43" tall. She's tall and thin. It's beautiful and has enough sparkle to make my girl happy without being tacky. I am very happy with my purchase!
review image review image
on November 2, 2015
It was perfect. I bought this for my 4 year old daughter who wears 4T-5T, fit perfectly. She loved it. I think it's prettier in person. She was a ballerina swan. She got so many compliments Halloween night. The wings and the mask were purchased from target.
review image
on April 1, 2015
I absolutely love this tutu. I followed the size chart and read some of the postings but people rarely say how old there child is or aprox weight and size they ordered. I ordered size 2-4 for my 2 1/2 year old and it's very tight and small on her. She will be lucky if she gets to wear it for a month or so then she will surely outgrow it. She is 2 1/2 and weighs around 30 pound and is very lean. I would definitely recommend this tutu but order a size up and try to use this as a guide. Like I said my almost 3 year old, 30 pound lean daughter barely fits in it. Wish I ordered the next size up so she could have at least worn it for 6 months or so. The quality of the material is wonderful and when I washed it I put it in a net so it doesn't ruin the ruffles and I air dry it. I will probably order another one in next size up because she adores it. Also, it would be nice if it had snap buttons so it's easier to potty, but that's also because this one is so tight on her that she needs assistance with pulling it down. LOVE LOVE
on August 6, 2015
It fits my very petite willowy five-year-old perfectly. She is 42 inches tall and 32 pounds, it's so pretty on her. I would not suggest this for any child who is average sized for their age and definitely not for a muscular build or a wide torso, there is not much stretch to the fabric. It's seriously fits her to a T, and she is the smallest person in her kindergarten class. If most leotards hang off your kid due to the cut being too wide, try this one, it's great on a petite frame.
on December 15, 2012
super cute design, BUT my 4.5 yr old daughter is 25% for height and weight and yet she is already complaining (rightfully so) that it is too tight. fyi, i have only washed by hand in cold water and placed flat to dry (no hot water or dryer used here). there really does not seem to be much length in this and i would definitely recommend sizing up well beyond what you think you should. i thought a size 4-6 would be appropriate, but clearly we should have bought much larger. SIZE UP!
on January 13, 2016
A lot of people are saying it runs very small so I did order a size up for my 3 year old. She is very tall and weighs about 33 pounds. I ordered the SMALL size 4-6. She normally wears more of size 4, and this was a little big on her going a side up. I was able to take the arm straps in a little. If I hadn't it would have been too big for her on top and exposing! So if your daughter is a little thin then you might not want to order up.

It is super cute and great quality. It has been washed many times now and it still looks new. It has just the right amount of sparkle to it. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality for the price. Amazon sells it for the best price! I will be buying this again in other colors.
review image review image