Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Capezio Girls' Classic Short Sleeve Leotard
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 15, 2015
I did so much research on this before ordering.. Good quality but runs extremely small I ordered the 2-4t for my 2yr old (30lbs and 34in) this is the size of a carters 9m onesie -- so obviously way to small for my 2yr old
review image
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2012
The suggested number sizes aren't true to clothing sizes. Check the capezio website and go with girth measurement. I'm so glad I did. I ended up ordering the S (4-6) for my 3 year old and it fits great. Good leotard. [...]
on November 6, 2013
After reading reviews, I ordered the 6-8 for my very tall 3.5 year old who weighs about 45lbs. It fits great and should last several months.
on September 12, 2015
After reading reviews, ordered the "Intermediate 6-8" for my 5 year old who is 110 cm (43,5 in) and weighs about 44 lbs. Full front lining is great. It fits somewhat large and should last one year.
on September 3, 2011
Well-made leotard. Looks like it should last. But it is so tight. I bought toddler (2-4T) for my average-sized 2 1/2 year old who wears 2T or 3T in street clothes, depending on the brand. And the leotard barely fits before washing. I hope it doesn't shrink after it's washed!
on December 26, 2012
I know Capezio offers a couple different types of leotards. This one is 90% cotton and 10% Lycra spandex, product code CC400C on Capezio's web site. It's soft and stretchy, and as another reviewer helpfully pointed out, it's kind of like a durable swim suit material. The front is lined, and the lining is made of 91% polyester and 9% spandex. My daughter has been wearing this leotard for about 9 months now, and we have had no problems with the stitching or fabric, so I'm very satisfied with the durability.

The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the sizing. My daughter was 6 1/2 years old when we first bought the leotard, and she generally wore size 6X or 7 clothing. Her old leotard was another brand, size 6X-7, and she was just starting to grow out of it. I figured it made sense to just buy the next size bigger - Medium (8-10) - and it does fit great. It looks snug, it is not baggy, and still it looks like there's room for her to grow a little. My impression, though, is that these Capezio leotards do probably run a bit small, because I can't imagine my daughter growing 2 full sizes for clothing and still fitting into this leotard.
on September 14, 2013
I purchased this leotard in a size 8-10 because Capezio leotards tend to run small, and this leotard was no exception. It's a nice quality leotard that will probably last longer than my daughter will wear it, but that means I get to relax as she rolls around and beats up the leotard during dance. The leotard has a lining and is made of thicker material, so no need to worry about panties showing through. The leotard also sufficiently covers her rear and the neckline comes up a little higher.
on May 11, 2012
The size 8-10 of this is exactly like Danskin leotard size 7-8, I put them over one another.

I bought this for my 9 year older to upgrade from her current Danskin, and it's hardly fitting. The next size up is L 12-14, it's kinda awkward to buy one for a 9 year older... I'm puzzled and don't want to risk anymore. May be we should stick with Danskin with its secure sizing.
I put 3 stars for my disappointment with the sizing. Return is not worth it, and the price payed is not very cheap.

The quality, however is good. If you get right with the size, you will like it!
on July 5, 2012
I bought this for my 3 year-old to wear at dance class. It seems as though it will last her for a long time. The material is not flimsy and has quality seams that don't dig into her skin. I will be buying more of this brand when she outgrows the two that I bought.

The 2T-4T size fits her well. Clothes that are 2T are baggy on her, so I would buy the next size up if your child fits well into a 4T.

**The material is very thick, so this is not a good choice if it will be worn in a very warm environment.
on October 12, 2011
my daughter is 4 years old so i thought size 2-4's gonna be just right just to find out its too tight. i was lead to this thought cause she still can wear some 3t's. so mothers if you have a 4 yr old kid, size and height within the normal range, i suggest you get size 4-6. the product though is of very good quality!