5.0 out of 5 stars measure girth!
The suggested number sizes aren't true to clothing sizes. Check the capezio website and go with girth measurement. I'm so glad I did. I ended up ordering the S (4-6) for my 3 year old and it fits great. Good leotard. [...]
Published on January 21, 2012 by M. Tran

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small
My daughter is a true size 2T, and although the reviews said the leotard runs small, I thought it would fit as she is on the smaller end of the sizing. If she gets a few months out of the leotard I will be surprised, and since she is in pull-ups, she has even less room. Order a size up!
Published 11 months ago by Stephanie R. Tepper

5.0 out of 5 stars measure girth!, January 21, 2012
This review is from: Capezio Girls 2-6x Classic Short Sleeve Leotard (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars great toddler leotard except..., September 3, 2011
Natasha Bean (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Capezio Girls 2-6x Classic Short Sleeve Leotard (Apparel)
Well-made leotard. Looks like it should last. But it is so tight. I bought toddler (2-4T) for my average-sized 2 1/2 year old who wears 2T or 3T in street clothes, depending on the brand. And the leotard barely fits before washing. I hope it doesn't shrink after it's washed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs small but great quality., November 6, 2013
After reading reviews, I ordered the 6-8 for my very tall 3.5 year old who weighs about 45lbs. It fits great and should last several months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece, July 5, 2012
I bought this for my 3 year-old to wear at dance class. It seems as though it will last her for a long time. The material is not flimsy and has quality seams that don't dig into her skin. I will be buying more of this brand when she outgrows the two that I bought.

The 2T-4T size fits her well. Clothes that are 2T are baggy on her, so I would buy the next size up if your child fits well into a 4T.

**The material is very thick, so this is not a good choice if it will be worn in a very warm environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, go for a bigger size, June 8, 2012
I needed to find a Leotard for my 3.5 year old daughter who starts ballet this weekend. Usually I would buy 3T size for her but I read the other reviews and went for the S(4-6) size and I'm very glad that I did it! It has room for her to grow in it but at the same time, she's not overflowing in it. It seems very comfortable. The material also seems of a good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, January 11, 2012
The quality of the leotard is good, but the sizing is small. My daughter is a size 7-8, and the intermediate size (6-8) is pretty tight on her.

5.0 out of 5 stars SS leotard for my 5 year old, October 26, 2013
PrincessBeth "Beth T" (Fredericksburg, VA, USA) - See all my reviews
Nice and thick. Good coverage. I'm happy with the purchase and so is my daughter. It is a bit tighter than I expected given how small she is. Anything with 6 in the size is generally much larger on her.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, August 9, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small!, January 9, 2013
I wish I had read the other reviews. This is definitely too small for my 3 year old, even though she insists on squeezing her body into it.

So there you have it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, December 18, 2012
My daughter is only 3, and this leotard doesnt fit her. The sizing should not be (2-4) by any stretch. I would have returned it but my husband threw away the packaging, so now it is just a waste.

Capezio Girls 2-6x Classic Short Sleeve Leotard