Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 21, 2012
I bought this in pink for my almost 3 year old daughter to wear to her dance class. It is really well made and has a nice lining in it. The skirt seems shorter than the one pictured but it still looks fine. My one complaint is that it runs extremely small. She is medium height and weight but I bought a small (4-6) based on the other reviews. It JUST fits her. But there is no way that a 6 year old could fit into this and I doubt it will even fit her until she's 4.
on October 10, 2013
The intermediate (6-8) size fit nicely on my size 5 daughter (tall 4 year old) with a little extra room to grow... she's 42 inches tall now, and I'd guess it will continue to fit well for another couple inches, but it's definitely not size 7 or 8. I'd call it a size 5/6. I'm really impressed with the quality of the material, bet it'll still look new when she hands it down. There's enough skirt to make my daughter feel fancy without going against the "no tutus" dress code of her dance class. The detailing on the sleeve is especially nice, as it's actually a double-layered ruffle. The color is very pretty, a soft pink but definitely more pink-pink than the "ballet pink" tights that Capezio sells, which are more of a cream-pink.
on October 6, 2012
I purchased a small instead of an 6x but it was a lot smaller than expected. It's an adorable leotard and the ruffled sleeves r the cutest. Make sure u get 1.5-2 sizes bigger esp if ur girl is in the 5-7 age range
on June 1, 2013
I bought two of these dresses - one pink (size S 4-6) and one white (size T 2-4) for my 2-year old granddaughter, who wears a 2T. Based on other reviews, I knew the dress runs small. The size T 2-4 went back; it was VERY small. The size S 4-6 fits my 2T granddaughter fairly well; the neckline is a little loose but she wears it to dance class and it hasn't been an issue.
on July 7, 2011
I got the pink 2T-4T and it fits great for my tall/skinny 2 year old. It is so much better than the flimsy ones at the stores. It looks sweet and my princess loves it. I think she will get a great wear out of it before we move on to another one.
on November 20, 2015
Purchased for my 3 year old ballet dancer! She was so excited about this and danced around the house all day in it. She was also very excited to bring this to her class and put it on there. I liked the design of it, especially the little cap sleeves and the skirt. It's very pretty on! This would be great for a child who just wants to pretend as well. It looks very small when you take it out of the package but it fit my 3T, 3 year old just right.
review image
on March 18, 2014
My granddaughter takes ballet lesson for over a year now and I bought quite a few items from the Capezio line, she loves them all. She recently asked for a black leotard, It fits great and looks so pretty. Caution it runs small, so glad that I read all the reviews, most everyone said that this leotard runs small. She's only 4-1/2 but has been wearing size 4-6 over a year now, so I was going to get the next size anyway, but thought that I should read reviews just in case. Since everyone agrees that it runs small so I order next size up 6-8, it fits her just perfect.

Great seller, very efficient and on time.
on September 18, 2015
This little dress is adorable for ballet class. My daughter is a petite 3 year old and this dress runs a small - we ordered the 4 and she usually wears a 3t. Would definitely go up a size for this to last longer.
review image
on June 19, 2011
My daughter loves ballet, and all the capezio products i've have got bought is the same: the best quality, perfect fit and a reasonable price... thank you.
on September 7, 2013
It is a beautiful leotard. Although it took me sometime to figure out my daughter's size. She is 5 and now wears the large leotard after returning the last one. It is a little loose, but the medium hardly went on. Size up!