5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Great Quality
Published on September 8, 2010 by The Thompsons

3.0 out of 5 stars Capezio Ultra Soft Footed Tight. Ballet pink, size 8-12
Published 9 months ago by Esme

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Great Quality, September 8, 2010
Capezio Girls 7-16 Ultra Soft Footed Tight These are great tights! We have both the Light Ballet Pink and the Light Suntan colors for my daughter's ballet classes. They are very soft, and seem to be very sturdy so far! We had another brand of footed tights before this, and these seem much studier and higher quality... however, they are also much higher priced too! They have already been washed many times, and seem to stand up better than our previous brand did. My daughter wears a size 10 clothes, so she fits perfectly into these size 7-16 tights. I would NOT think an older girl in size 16s would fit, but we'll see when the time comes... ha, ha! Overall, a good buy with the free shipping, as they discontinued our previous local cheaper brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft (everywhere but the seam), January 20, 2012
HappyMommy (Woodland Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
I read the reviews and saw tons about the seam inside being uncomfortable in the back. I had bought a pair of these about 3 years back and there was no such problem then and they were sooo soft, so decided to try anyway. Unfortunately it's true. The way they've stitched the ending of the seam together center inside back on the top, it's too thick and sticks out about 1/8" inch, and it's NOT soft. If they wouldn't have pulled the waist band so tight to stitch, it wouldn't be a problem, but alas it is. However, because these tights are soooo soft and durable, my daughter wanted to keep them anyway, and I found a simple fix... a bandaid. Just stick it over that seam that sticks out and voila, no more issues so she can wear the tights for all the perks, without the problem.... I'm sure it could be fixed further maybe by cutting that extra area off and having it stitched together, with less excess, but sewing is unfortunately not my forte. In comparison though, the regular Bloch tights we used to buy, seem to have gotten cheaper in quality though because they used to last years, and now they've ripped within 3 uses.... so just one of those things that makes it hard to decide which way to go. Best of luck!

3.0 out of 5 stars Capezio Ultra Soft Footed Tight. Ballet pink, size 8-12, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Capezio Big Girls' Ultra Soft Footed Tight (Apparel)
These tights were bought in black and pink. Sturdy material. Good for young Ballerinas.' I am so happy that I bought size 8-12, because they fit my tall 7 year old perfectly and I can't imagine how they could fit a 12 year old. No problem with the black color but the pink had a perfectly round hole the size of a nickel, no run. However, as usual Amazon took care of it immediately. Great customer service, Thanks Amazon! I would buy these again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight toes, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Capezio Big Girls' Ultra Soft Footed Tight (Apparel)
Very nice quality. Hold their shape. Tight on the toes. My daughter could not tolerate them for more than two hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dance class or recitals!, June 29, 2013
Ordered these for my daughter's dance recital. They were a mandatory part of her costume and worked out perfectly. Definitely cheaper to buy through Amazon than at the local dance supply stores. Fits perfectly and has great stretch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Capezio as expected, May 29, 2013
BlackCoffee (Saint Mary's City, MD USA) - See all my reviews
So, why buy this on Amazon. Most people buying Capezio tights don't need a lecture on whether they are good or bad. If you want Capezio, these are a good price and delivered on time (I use prime). Will show up in one to two days.

5.0 out of 5 stars They hold up well, December 8, 2011
These tights have been through several ballet practices and they still look great! There are no holes, no runs, and my daughter says that they are very comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thick waist band too uncomfortable for little one, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Big Girls' Ultra Soft Footed Tight (Apparel)
My very petite 7 year old found these too uncomfortable around the waist which lead to battles before every dance class. I wish we had gone with the Lands End version earlier. Those are not as durable as the Capezio, but are more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Worked perfectly!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ballet tights, July 7, 2014
I bought these tights because my daughter was playing outside after ballet and absolutely ruining her pink tights. Capezio makes durable, quality ballet tights and these are no exception. And they're black.

My daughters ballet teacher may hate me for sending her to ballet in black tights, but I get three times the mileage out of black tights as I do out of pink tights. So I will definitely buy these again.

Rate and Discover Movies