5.0 out of 5 stars Capezio Girls 7-16 Long Sleeve Leotard, Pink, Medium (8-10)
I really liked this long sleeve Leotard. I am happy that I sized up. My daughter is a tall, slim 7 year old and I bought the medium, 8-10.
Published 12 months ago by Esme

3.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly Ballerina
I thought this leotard was cotton, but when it arrived it was nylon instead. Also, it is made for a very thin, thin, child even though the size is large. If your child has any curves and waves be warned. We had to literally stretch this leotard for several days for it to fit.
Published on November 25, 2011 by M. Bess

3.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly Ballerina, November 25, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars RUNS SMALL, March 19, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Big Girls' Long Sleeve Leotard (Apparel)
The quality looks great, but runs small. VERY TIGHT. My child is in the 8-10 size, for height and weight, but it seems short in the torso and requires a lot of tugging to get it on/off. It's very tight in the leg part due to having to pull so much to get it up over the shoulders. If I had known I would have ordered the next size up. :( The arms are plenty long in this size, just the rest is so small.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, but runs small, March 27, 2014
My 8 year old daughter who is tall and lean fit into these comfortably, everywhere except for the shoulders which she said fit a little tight. She is usually a size 10-12 everywhere except for GAP and Old Navy where she is an 8. These said they were size 12-14, but from my experience, these fit closer to a 10.

I don't have any complaints other than the slightly off sizing. If you're buying for your child, and they have a tall & lean figure, I would advise sizing up by 1 size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Capezio Girls 7-16 Long Sleeve Leotard, Pink, Medium (8-10), November 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great coverage, November 8, 2013
I ordered the white leotard to go beneath an angel costume for halloween and hoped we'd get dual use of it for dance class...was worried about ordering the white as far as coverage goes, but it is double lined. my girls appear comfortable and are completely covered!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, September 24, 2013
These leotards fit my girls pretty well, however, footless tights are a good addition. Gives some extra coverage on their bums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Leotard, November 30, 2010
My daughter normally wears size 6, but she is tall for her age. The smaller size was too short in body length for her. This one fits nicely in length. It is a bit roomy for her in the shoulders, but not enough to be a problem. So far it has washed well. I line dry it. It is a nice quality material.

3.0 out of 5 stars It will work fine, but was hoping to get two seasons use ..., September 24, 2014
The leotard fits, but JUST fits. I ordered a 12-14 for my ten year old who wears a 12 normally because of her height. But the sleeves just barely come to her wrists. Should've gone with the XL. It will work fine, but was hoping to get two seasons use out of it. Also thought it was a cotton blend? However, no cotton in the mix whatsoever. Just a tad dissappointed, but not enough to send it back. Just know to definitely order UP in this brand next time. First time we bought a Capezio. As far as Amazon goes, great service. Got it within two days. Couldn't ask for better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice material but runs very small, November 17, 2014
My daughter is a STICK. She is 10 but only 51lbs. She wears size 8 clothes. I read the reviews and new that it ran small but since she is so tiny I decided to go with the medium. It was very small. Thankfully I purchased it for her Halloween costume, so she only had to wear it for 1 day. I would say this runs short and more like a 6/7. If the sizing was better I would've given it 5 stars because it really is a nice leo. Nice material, lined and thick.. not flimsy. Def size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars runs very small, October 20, 2014
Daughter wears a size 14 so thot it would be ok but is very very narrow and short in the body length for that size. It would give her an atomic wedgie. I know leotards are supposed to fit snug but she does need to breathe while wearing it. Guess we will be making one from scratch because the sizes for adults are too big according to measurements given on the site.

Other then size. The package came quickly and the item does seem to be of decent quality.

Capezio Big Girls' Long Sleeve Leotard