5.0 out of 5 stars Cute skirt
Published on September 27, 2011 by SCMOM

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy
This is the second time I have received this product miss packaged. I ordered a small, the packaging says small and I open it and it is a large. Also the skirt is the wrong print again! I am less than thrilled!
Published 8 months ago by Keri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute skirt, September 27, 2011
Very cute little skirt. My daughter wears it to ballet class and then she has gymnastics. She wears the skirt over her leotard then she takes it off for gymanstics. It gives her a little coverage for the trip to the dance studio and back home. It fits her perfectly. she's a size 4T and the small 4-6 fits her. i don't think that it will fit her in the waist next year though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celestial Pink Dance Skirt, March 23, 2012
This review is from: Capezio Girls 2-6X Print Pull-On Skirt (Apparel)
The skirt is lovely and is well made. We will be ordering some other prints of this skirt because we like it so much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, November 12, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent the wrong size TWICE, November 11, 2013
Amazon Customer (Billerica, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Capezio Girls 2-6X Print Pull-On Skirt (Apparel)
The outer plastic bag the package comes in states it was a small but once you open it up the tag attached and the tag sewn on the inside both say LARGE. Returned it and was sent the same thing. Returning again and getting my money back!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Ballerina Loves This Skirt!, August 19, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Girls 2-6X Print Pull-On Skirt (Apparel)
I was mixed about buying this skirt as i was thinking of buying a solid color but i thought the celestial print my make it different from all the others and i was right! This little skirt is ADORABLE! My daughter loves it and loves wearing it to ballet! If I'd let her, she wear this to school too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, April 2, 2014
Dianne U (Bourbon, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Capezio Girls 2-6X Print Pull-On Skirt (Apparel)
This dance skirt is perfect for dance class and practice time. They wash up great and are beautiful colors and fabrics.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Capezio Girls 2-6X Print Pull-On Skirt (Apparel)
I already sent this back once because I ordered the small size and it came back with the package marked small but the item inside tagged large. Second time same thing happened. Very disappointed with Amazons poor service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but not size 6, November 29, 2013
My daughter wears a size 4 and this skirt fits well right now but there is not much room to grow. Just keep that in mind because I do not think this is appropriate for girls who wear a size 6. That being said: This is a wonderful skirt and very beautiful for dance class. I am happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly, November 29, 2013
This Cute flirty skirt is for dance class and practices. Classic design. Would buy again. Exactly what I wanted... Daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 12, 2013
This review is from: Capezio Girls 2-6X Print Pull-On Skirt (Apparel)
Hard to find dancewear that is affordable and not solid colored. I was a little nervous about this purchase. Great quality and fits perfectly!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›