‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, but runs small., December 10, 2013
I bought size 2-4 for my 3 year old, it was a bit small. The larger size is a little long but looks cute, fits well and will last a lot longer. It is a very pretty pink, made well and my daughter absolutely adores the sparkles. I was worried about the sparkles falling off, and while I find a sparkle here and there, in general they stay on pretty well. It is perfect for my little ballerina.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a new toddler ballerina, September 11, 2013
Perfect! Not too fluffy to distract a toddler during dance class, but perfect for a little twirl. It has just the amount of sequence without going overboard and looking like a dance costume. As far as sizing, it runs true to size unlike the Capezio leotards. My daughter is a solid 3t and the 2-4 fit her perfectly! Not the best value as far as price, but it is well made and looks like it will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 8, 2013
The skirt fits as described, really cute, and has held up to 4 washes thus far with no sparkles coming off. The sheer light material is perfect for ballet class without being too cumbersome when dancing. My little ballerina loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Capezio Girls 2-6X Pull-On Sequined Skirt (Apparel)
This skirt is so darling! We bought three little skirts for my daughters first dance class but this is the only one with seguins. Guess which one is her favorite? It also fits the best too! My daughter is three years old. She's pretty tall for her age and typically wears size 4t clothes. She's pretty lean (34 lbs) and this fits her perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars beatiful, June 23, 2014
it is beautiful skirt, easy fit, I brought 2 for my 4 and 5 year old girl, same size fits all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Capezio Girls 2-6X Pull-On Sequined Skirt (Apparel)
This skirt is very cute. My daughter is 5 and the intermediate fits her waist perfectly! Such a lovely sweet skirt to add to any leotard.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, May 7, 2014
Lisa a Sax "Lisa Sax" (Cincinnati, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
Great fit, great price. Shipped quickly And fits as expected, def recommend if looking for dance items for your little dancer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your tiny dancer, February 23, 2014
Fits perfect on my petite 3 & 1/2 year old daughter. She loves the sequins in the skirt and wants to wear it to dance all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your toddler, February 14, 2014
Perfect pull on skirt for a dancing tot! My 3yo loves this and it fits as it should, unlike most dance apparel that seems to run small.

5.0 out of 5 stars So precious!, February 4, 2014
My little girl loves to dance in this. It is absolutely precious. Every little girl needs one to dance in.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›