Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: Intermediate (6-8)|Color: Pink|Change

on January 14, 2014
I read a ton of reviews before buying this for my four-year-old daughter; I heeded the warnings that it runs small, but still ended up with a garment that barely fits. People, you've gotta give more info when you say it runs small, because I can't gauge how small something is just by knowing what size you bought.
I bought the intermediate size 6-8 for my 45" tall, 44 pound child, and when I pulled it out of the package I had doubts that it would be big enough. It does -barely- fit, and only because it has a lot of stretch. I hope that helps.

I couldn't return the thing for the next larger size because my daughter fell instantly in love with it, so that's something. It is a really cute little tutu, and it had just enough sparkle to make a four-year-old feel glamorous. I am hoping it gets her through the next eight weeks of dance class.
on December 11, 2012
I love this dress but the sizing info is confusing on Amazon. A size 4-6/Small is not size 4T-6 as I expected but rather translates to a size 3T. I will be returning the size 4-6 and will have to try the 6-8 for my very averaged sized 4 year old.
on December 27, 2013
My daughter was on the verge of tears from sheer happiness when she saw this on Christmas morning. She absolutely loves everything about it. It is beautifully constructed and the sequins are lovely. I did read the sizing information on Capezio's website before I ordered, so I think this fits as their website says. My daughter wears a 4 or 5T, but she is a little thicker in the waist for Capezio's sizing, so the intermediate fits much better then the small. It is a little long in the body, but when the next growth spurt puts her in a 5, it will be absolutely perfect. My daughter always gets thicker in the waist before she gains height, so she grew out of the size small in the waist before she grew out due to torso length, so check both to get the right size.

Update: 11 months later and this leotard has held up very well. My daughter is still wearing it as her favorite design and the one that feels the best.
on March 4, 2015
I loved this leotard when I took it out of the package. It fits my daughter great - she loves it. It is really sparkly and absolutely adorable.... until you wash it. Now, I know better than to put something like this in the dryer. I even know better than to put something like this in the normal washer.
I put this through on the gentle cycle and almost all of the sequins fell off. What's worse is that they are still really sticky on the back side and have now adhered themselves to EVERYTHING else that has gone through the washer. I find them on the carpet, on my husbands dress shirts, on my sheets, EVER-Y-WHERE.
It's still a cute leotard but I won't order this one again once she grows out of it.
on September 10, 2011
I bought this for my daughter's 6th birthday. She put it right on and she looked adorable! But a few hours later almost all the sequins had fallen off, and there were a few spots unraveling. I have since put it in her closet to be used only on special occasions as I am afraid if I wash it that it will fall apart completely. It is very cute though!!!
on March 13, 2016
This outfit is adorable. My almost-6 year old has been wearing it to her dance class and she loves it. Capezio quality cannot be matched. She moves in it easily and the skirt is the perfect length. There's no a adjusting anything while dancing, no distractions while moving (which I've found happens with a lot of kid dance clothes and accessories.) The sequin/sparke effect is also somewhat subtle, so it's really little-girl-graceful looking. There's nothing not to love about it. If it came in more colors, we would buy more!
on February 25, 2015
super great quality, still in one piece I wash at least twice a month, we have ballet class once a week, professional fabric. All sequence is still intact after more than 6 months of washes so great quality great price!
on May 29, 2014
This dress ran a bit small on my 3 year old and the little sequins on the sleeves make her itch. She doesn't like to wear it because it's uncomfortable.
on January 27, 2016
My granddaughter is of small build and this leotard fit perfectly. It was snug where it needed to be and there was plenty of room for growth and movement. I loved the way it fit it her. I purchased Capezio products for my daughter when she was young and in dance classes. Now I am purchasing Capezio products for my granddaughter. I highly recommend the Capezio leotards.
on February 11, 2016
Granddaughter LOVES this leotard with all of its glitz and sparkle. It runs small (she is a chunky 3-year-old); I originally ordered the size Small (4-6) and she was bursting at the seams but insisted she wear it anyway. I ordered the next size, and the Intermediate (6-8) fits her perfectly! Now she can give the small to one of her slimmer friends -- both girls will be so happy!