Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 11, 2013
I read the other reviews that this ran small, so I bought the small, 4-6 for my daughter who normally wears a 3t. She is 29lbs, and about 36 inches tall. It fits her great and she loves the twirly shirt!
on September 13, 2012
My daughter is between a 3t and 4t. I bought the 4t-6 thinking it would last a while. It BARELY fits her! I will be lucky to get a full year out of it. Other people mentioned this, but no one was specific, so hopefully this helps. She is a 4t in Gymboree and a 3t in Lands End. Nicely made.
on August 10, 2011
I bought this for my 5 years old, and it looks adorable! Very well made dress, and not cheep looking. Even my daughter's dance teacher complimented her.

I got her a size I (6-8) and it fits her perfectly, so beware sizes run a little small.
on March 8, 2014
This leotard is super adorable. As far a cuteness it's a 10! I took the advice of others and ordered one size up and it fit well. However, I am concerned about the quality of the leotard. The very first time my daughter wore it she came out of class with a run in the skirt. I still let her wear it to class but today on her 4th occasion to wear this leotard I noticed a small hole developing at a seam on the shoulder. Very disappointing! I really want to return it however I missed the window to do so. I expected it to last longer than a few wears.
on June 19, 2014
I read all the reviews that said the outfit runs small so I ordered a larger size. Glad I did. My daughter wears a 2-3T. To be specific, 2Ts fit her but are always short in the inseam. The 3Ts are a little big but she can still keep them on and we need the length. This outfit fit her perfectly! Great quality for the price. She loves wearing it for her dance class and says she is a ballerina princess!
on March 6, 2013
I like this dress because it's black (and doesn't get as grubby as the pink ones). My 6-year-old likes it because the skirt covers her underpants (although it's important to note that the skirt is very see-through and said undies can, to her great chagrin, still be seen peeking around the edges of the leotard). She's normally a 7-8 in clothes (tall and skinny) but the 8-10 fits perfectly. She wore it yesterday for ballet class and said it was comfortable.
on January 23, 2015
This is adorable! I would definitely order a size up! My daughter is 4 years old. She currently wears a 4T pants and 4-5T shirts. She's a pretty petite as well. After reading the reviews, I ordered a size 6-8 and I am glad I did! It fits her like a glove and will get her through her dance class for the next 5 months. No way a 4-6 size would have fit her.
on January 21, 2016
I came across this leotard when I was searching for leotards for my almost 2 year old who was getting ready to start dancing. We ordered the smallest size that it came in. I was worried that it would be huge on her because she is super tiny for her age, but to my surprise it fit great. It even fit good around her diaper. And she absolutely loved it. She wanted to wear it all the time around the house. It also washed very well without any fading. I will definitely purchase leotards from this company again.
on May 19, 2016
This leotard dress is definitely cute, and as the other reviewers said, it is Small!!! I didn't listen to the other reviewers because my daughter is 5th percentile for height and 2% for weight, so I thought for sure it would fit her perfectly.
My daughter is 4 years, 28lbs and I ordered the size 2/4T thinking it really would be perfect. I don't know At All why they would list is as this size because I can't imagine it fitting anything but a 1 year old or a small 2 year old. So really, order a size up or maybe even two.
Also for reference, my daughters sizing fit the size T on the size chart Exactly. So yeah, order a size up, even if you think your daughter is a little tiny pixie, because it won't fit.
on February 27, 2016
The leotard is made of a comfortable fabric. It does not pill or scratch. The neck design tends to come slightly off one shoulder at times. I am not pleased with the skirt. Although it looks so cute, it got pulls all over the skirt after just a few dance classes. Also, they did not leave enough selvage in the seam of where the skirt and leotard meet; it is coming apart at that seam. It is not even an area that gets any pulling with dancing or wearing; they just did not leave enough fabric when they sewed the seams. My daughter is average size and weight for 4 year old who usually wears 5T. I listened to reviews here and ordered up a size to Intermediate.

See 1 answered question