5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daughters! Great quality!!!
Published on August 21, 2012 by just.another.crazy.shopaholic

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful with sizes
I have a 13 year old daughter, who is not tall or chubby, and the size 14/16 runs way too small for her. I had to re- sell them ! I would order a two size bigger shorts next time.
Published on December 8, 2010 by Tania Mena Sandoval

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daughters! Great quality!!!, August 21, 2012
I bought a few of these shorts in navy, for my daughters school uniform and they are perfect. I ordered only one short for each of them the first time, because after reading all the reviews I wasn't sure they were going to fit well. I ordered a Medium for my 7 year old, and it fit just right, so the second time I ordered her a Large, which is a little bigger but not too loose on her, and will give her some room to grow this year! For my 5 year old daughter, who is very slim, I ordered her a intermediate (6-8) and fits perfect! She tried the medium as well, but it was too loose on her waist. I guess if your daughter is slim, you can go with a size bigger from her clothing size, and if she's more in the chunkier side, two sizes bigger will do. However, these shorts are especially made for dancing, and are supposed to be very short and tight!

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful with sizes, December 8, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars bike shorts, March 4, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Big Girls' Boy Cut Low Rise Short (Apparel)
These fit like boy short underwear and you can see through them a little, so if you have even an ounce of body fat you wish to hide I do not suggest these to be worn in public. I am 5 foot 6 and 130lbs and I ordered a large and they are now in my underwear drawer:) They are also SUPER short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, April 22, 2013
Bought these shorts for my daughters school play. The fit was PERFECT. She is 10, wears a size 10 in Old Navy, Walmart etc. shorts and Jeans and these shorts fit perfect for her. Good quality and cannot see through the shorts at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't realize these are made of polyester, March 25, 2013
Too itchy according to my daughter so I had to return them. I bought the cotton knit ones and those work just great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric, deceiving size, January 3, 2014
Ordered this for my 10 year old who wears a normal size 10- way too small! Luckily they fit my 7 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts!, December 18, 2013
Great shorts! These are basically booty shorts - although I know that term is t not really appropriate for young girls. However, that is exactly what I needed for a performance. These are very short and good for wearing under shorter skirts, tutus, etc. Tried the 8-10 size on both an 8 and 10 year old - both very slim - fit both fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic short, November 3, 2013
Good product. My daughter wears them often. Many shorts run big and fall off, but these were a fine fit for her

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, October 11, 2013
The shorts fit my daughter perfectly and she's already worn them a couple of times for dance. Great fit, great price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Large for a Size 8, July 25, 2014
Sandy Beach (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
My daughter wears an 8 slim at the Gap (for comparison). These are huge on her.

The medium shorts, like these, fit her from Old Navy.

Rate and Discover Movies