Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Capezio Little Girls' Team Basics Long Sleeve Leotard,Black,T (2-4)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Special Size: Toddler Girls|Size: 2-4T|Color: Black|Change

on October 15, 2011
I bought this for a Halloween costume so I really can't comment on it's quality after many washings... however, to give you an idea of sizing, my daughter is about 41 inches tall and 36 lbs and the 4-6 fits her perfectly right now.
22 comments|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2010
I love the company that makes these. We buy our ballet shoes, leotards, and most of the time the skirts. I really like the feel of this particular leotard, because it is not easy to catch the material as the others that I have purchased. The only advice that I offer is to buy one size bigger. My daughter is six and she is tall and thin so she is in between an xs or s depending on the maker, but this product I should have bought one size bigger. It does fit. Unfortunately it tends to ride because the fit is smaller. Other than that it is a great product.
on November 25, 2011
I thought this leotard was cotton, but when it arrived it was nylon instead. Also, it is made for a very thin, thin, child even though the size is large. If your child has any curves and waves be warned. We had to literally stretch this leotard for several days for it to fit.
on October 1, 2012
Reading the reviews on sizing I was a little confused on what size to go with. I ended up getting the toddler size for my daughter and its a great fit. Sleeves are a tad bit long and a little bunch of material on the shoulders but nothing major.
My daughter is on the small size, just turned 3 years old, 28 lbs. and 38 inches tall.
Hope this will hep in guiding what size to go with. She should have no problem wearing a full year, there is room for her to grow. I would recommend if your daughter is an average 4 year old to go with the small size, toddler size would be a tight fit.
Quality of the product seems very good and I would surely order this brand again.
on October 7, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this. My daughter just turned 2. She's just under 36 inches, and is 27 lbs. It fits her perfectly! I was a little worried since the size range was 2-4, but it worked out great. If anyone is questioning sizing I would definitely use the size chart. It is accurate. : )
on August 29, 2013
High quality material, very good leotard but does run small. I ordered size 6-8, which should fit her, i thought it would be larger with a little room to grow since it's 6-8. I have to return it and exchange it for the next size up. Too bad because I'm sure the next size up will be really big on her. The 6-8 fit too perfect, and was tight in the crotch, she kept tugging at it. My daughter is almost 7 yrs. old, 48 inches tall, 41 lbs. (thin & tall), 19 inch waist and it fit like a glove. Zero room to grow. Can't imagine this being big enough for someone her age with an average build.
on November 3, 2014
The arms were pretty long, but they were snug enough that it wasn't a problem. The neckline is fairly wide. The fabric is strong and comfortable. My 6 year old typically wears a medium in leotards in the Target and JCP brands and this one fit about the same. It was perfect for her costume!
review image
on September 17, 2015
We bought this leotard for a cat costume for my 7-year-old daughter. She is 51" tall and weighs about 60 pounds. It fit her perfectly, with just enough give that it would stretch should she grow in the next few months. The fabric itself is thick, not sheer like others I've seen. It keeps it modest! The neckline sits right at her collarbone. My only wish is that it had a buttoned crotch area for quicker release during bathroom breaks, but that's not truly necessary. I am happy with the brand and would order from them again.
on November 26, 2011
This leotard is made of quality material. It has a nice fit and good stretch. We like the long sleeves and pretty pink color. My daughter is 6 y/o, 44 lbs and 46 inches. We ordered size "Intermediate" and it fits her beautifully. The entire front is lined, it has a tag-less neckline, and it has a care instructions tag attached to the inner side seam...my daughter did not complain about this tag though. I have followed the instructions to machine wash cold and line dry.
on October 2, 2015
This is an amazing leotard. We just received it today and tried it on it fits my soon to be 3 year old daughter perfectly. I love the quality and feel of the material and she loves it! I will definetly be buying every leotard from this company!!
review image