Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on August 17, 2010
These tights are very soft and sturdy but they are sized a little small and work better for up to a size 5. My daughter is a slim size 6 and we have to pull these tights to the max to get them to fit. If you have a child in size 6 or 6x go with the next size up. Otherwise, they are great dance tights and withstand dance lessons, many washings and a six-year-old rolling around on the floor.
on October 11, 2010
The material for these tights is super soft. As soon as I put them on my daughter, she commented on how soft they were, oohing and aahing. But right on the waistband, where the tag is, the seam is very hard, almost feels like plastic or glue-coated? I cut the tag itself off, but still that actual seam is very rough. As a resuly, she doesnt like to wear them, and when she does, she has a bright red mark afterwards from it rubbing against her lower back. Its small, only about an inch long, but honestly, I dont think I could wear them either.

So now, I roll the waist down so that is on the outside. Better, but kind of messes with the fit.
on December 7, 2012
My daughter needed a pair of tights for ballet and these are perfect. They are soft, easy to get on (not too tight, but tight enough) and the color is a nice shade of pink. She is 5 years old, about 42 inches tall and 38lbs and these fit perfectly.
on January 20, 2012
I read the reviews and saw tons about the seam inside being uncomfortable in the back. I had bought a pair of these about 3 years back and there was no such problem then and they were sooo soft, so decided to try anyway. Unfortunately it's true. The way they've stitched the ending of the seam together center inside back on the top, it's too thick and sticks out about 1/8" inch, and it's NOT soft. If they wouldn't have pulled the waist band so tight to stitch, it wouldn't be a problem, but alas it is. However, because these tights are soooo soft and durable, my daughter wanted to keep them anyway, and I found a simple fix... a bandaid. Just stick it over that seam that sticks out and voila, no more issues so she can wear the tights for all the perks, without the problem.... I'm sure it could be fixed further maybe by cutting that extra area off and having it stitched together, with less excess, but sewing is unfortunately not my forte. In comparison though, the regular Bloch tights we used to buy, seem to have gotten cheaper in quality though because they used to last years, and now they've ripped within 3 uses.... so just one of those things that makes it hard to decide which way to go. Best of luck!
on June 8, 2013
These tights are very soft. They will fit her for a while to come; however, it's doubtful I will put her in them because after her very first wearing (only a few hours) they have a lot of "piling" on one leg, looks almost as if I should take a clothes shaver to them.....they look old and very worn now, very disappointing after she wore them for 2 hours to take pictures in, she hasn't even has the chance to wear them at ballet yet.
on May 24, 2013
I used capezio brand for 20 years when I was a dancer. Now I buy it for my daughter and still love it!! She never complains about them being too tight or anything. The one pair I bought her at the beginning of the year lasted throughout dance season and finally bit the dust at her last class. For a 3 yr old I call that success!
on November 24, 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old's ballet lessons, they ripped after the second lesson... So I would recommend these for recitals or for older kids.
on May 29, 2013
perfect quality for my 2 and a 1/2 year olds dance classes,they dont rip as easily as other tights do
on June 29, 2013
Ordered these for my daughter's dance recital. They were a mandatory part of her costume and worked out perfectly. Definitely cheaper to buy through Amazon than at the local dance supply stores. Fits perfectly and has great stretch.
on May 29, 2013
So, why buy this on Amazon. Most people buying Capezio tights don't need a lecture on whether they are good or bad. If you want Capezio, these are a good price and delivered on time (I use prime). Will show up in one to two days.