Published on November 4, 2011 by L. Jobe

3.0 out of 5 stars Stretched waistband
The tights are super soft and comfortable with great stretch. The problem is with the waist band. Once the tights are worn a few times the waist band stretches out and stays that way.
Published on December 18, 2012 by Cindy C

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, thick, and excellent quality. On the small side, so consider the adult transitional tights for kids around size 12., November 4, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Girls Ultra Soft Transition Tights (Apparel)
These are excellent quality tights. They are thick and soft and nearly indestructible. She takes class once a week and I hand wash them once every two weeks. Her tights still look new, while the other girls in her class have natty tights or tights with runs at this point in the semester. It's obvious that this one pair is going to last the entire year and not just this semester. At this rate, if she doesn't have a huge growth spurt, they will probably live to see next year.

We have the One Size tights that are supposed to fit sizes 8-12. The other option was size 4-6. My daughter wears a 6X, so she was in between sizes. These actually fit a 6-6X child fine. I have my doubts that these will fit a size 12 child, even though they are recommended for a size 8-12. They would be more appropriate for a 6-10, possibly 6-8.

I love transitional tights because after ballet class, my daughter can hike them up and there is no foot wear from walking around in them. I think it makes them last even longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for all 3 of my dancers, May 1, 2013
I have 3 girls ranging in sizes 6x-12. The size 8-12 fits them all. Because of the way these tights are made, my little one can wear them without any sagging and my oldest can wear them with a perfect fit too. I love that I don't have to buy 3 different sizes anymore. They can just reach in and grab a pair of tights and know they will fit. I have bought at least 8 pair now. They hold up really well and my youngest has only snagged one pair so far (by playing in the back of the dance room). My girls also love that they are transition tights so that they can wear their flip flops to class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Girls Ultra Soft Transition Tights (Apparel)
These tights are fantastic. Beautiful and soft. They wash great and stand up under a ballerina's tough practice and performance schedule.
They do not wash out to white after a zillion washes. I love the opening in the foot. These are super soft and durable. Not see through at all. I buy many many pairs and have never had a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pricing on Amazon, October 5, 2013
I bought this for my 11-yr old daughter who is in her 8th year of ballet. It's her second pair of Capezio Ultra Soft Transition tights. She loved the first pair and they have lasted more than one year. We bought the first pair at the ballet store for full price and love that Amazon has them here for much less. Capezio ultra soft has GREAT quality and feels very smooth, soft, and strong all at the same time. They can be machine washed as long as you put them in a mesh bag and hang to dry. We got size 8-12 and the fit is fine (she's 4'7, 62 lbs) plus it looks like they can stretch much further. The transition feature is the most important to her. After an hour of ballet, she just wants to cool down and wear flip flops. The transition holes let her do that without having to change out of her tights and leotard. So it takes her seconds to slip on shorts and pull up her transition holes after class, and we're off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always quality, October 27, 2013
Will continue to buy capezio tights. They are High quality and always comfortable for my daughter. Wash up really nice. Line dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars The natural color is very dark, September 18, 2013
I'm extra small adult size and this one size fits perfect, the xsmall runs a little larger on me. The only inconvenient for me was that the natural color doesn't look like the picture, is actually very brown, I should had order the ballet pink one, I'm sure is not as white as the picture shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance wear, June 14, 2013
Like other Capezio dance wear products these transition tights are soft and comfortable for my 7yo dancer. Good quality and durable..

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits as stated., October 28, 2013
Capezio is a quality product. The sizing is accurate so we have always purchased this brand. We can last two dance seasons on one pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stretched waistband, December 18, 2012
Cindy C (Yardley, Pennsylvania United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tights, October 23, 2014
I ordered the 8-12 for my four-year-old since she is tall and slim for her age. They are a great quality (speaking from decades of dance experience myself) and they fit her perfectly while obviously being able to stretch and fit her for several years. They were exactly what I was looking for!

Capezio Girls Ultra Soft Transition Tights