5.0 out of 5 stars A very cute dance leotard
Published on September 28, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Straps too loose
My daughter is an average sized five year old. The straps were very loose even at their tightest. So the leotard didn't work well for her. We will have to tie them together on the back to prevent from slipping which is less than ideal.
Published 13 months ago by sarah chuck

5.0 out of 5 stars A very cute dance leotard, September 28, 2010
A Kid's Review
I was very pleasantly surprised to find this dance leotard for my daughter who is now taking Tap as well as Hip/Hop. Black is THE color for these classes. The adjustable straps are a nice feature. This leotard fits well too. Most of all I was pleased to find it quickly on-line. We had been looking in local retails stores that carry just a small selection and couldn't find "just the right leotard". The dance studio we use didn't have our size and the other "local" dance studio is really too far away to consider local (that's when on-line shopping becomes the next best thing). We are very pleased with this leotard and our shopping experience.

2.0 out of 5 stars Straps too loose, December 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars broke but works fine for recitals, January 1, 2011
on the first wear, the fasteners on both straps broke. She was about to begin her recital so we pinned it with safety pins and she went on. it works fine and fits/hides under costumes much better than any other camisole in her group but we were disappointed that this happened the first time she wore it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for under costume for recital, May 1, 2014
My little ballerina really appreciated wearing this so her skin wasn't itchy from her ballet costume. Fit a petite 7 year old with straps adjusted

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, June 9, 2013
I got this for my soon to be 8 year old daughter. The pale pink isn't as pink as her ballet tights, but it still looks cute in her ensemble which includes a little black skirt. She's very long, and this just barely fits her torso. Typically her size would be 7/8 for length but that would be too big on her in the arms. This leo is RIGHT there on her for size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leotard, October 24, 2013
Extremely well made. Rich color. Washes well in lingerie bag on cold-cold. No running of color. Material will snag on rear if child is scooting around on rough surfaces. Straps can be crossed in back for petite child. The cut is very feminine and pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 14, 2013
It fits a little big. But my daughter can wear it next year. I would have preferred clear straps but I couldn't find a leotard with clear. This worked great underneath my daughters costume for ballet. I couldn't see the straps from the audience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up, September 10, 2014
My three year old is 32 lbs and 37” tall and the Small 4/6 fits her well with a little room for her to grow. It's a beautiful leotard, very nice quality. Shipped fast.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for kinder dance class but I'd recomend Capezio tank style top instead, October 4, 2014
Great maker and quality fabric. However camisole style straps can be loose and droopy. Tank top style top is preferred

3.0 out of 5 stars straps fall off, December 29, 2012
fits my 8yo (in the 75th% of height & weight) perfectly. nice quality of fabric but the strap fall off.