5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, comfy--and wedgie-free!
Published on June 17, 2012 by Anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars Size fits really small, but good quality
My daughter usually wears a 6 or 7, but this leotard was way too small in an intermediate (6-8). I squeezed her into it once, when we first got it, but that will be the only time. Too bad, because it is nice quality, just order 1 or 2 sizes above what you think you need...
Published 16 months ago by MAH

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, comfy--and wedgie-free!, June 17, 2012
Anonymous (Silver Spring, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' High-Neck Tank Leotard (Apparel)
My 5-year-old daughter had major wedgie trouble with the cheapo Target leotards, which seem to be designed to wear with dance tights. This is cut more like a gymnastics leotard (the legs are lower cut and the crotch is wider than most dance leotards), but at 1/3 the price. When she's a bit older and joins the team, we'll shell out for a proper gymnastics leotard, but in the meantime, this fits perfectly up top (no gapping under the arms), covers her bottom half, and is decent enough to wear without underwear--no more panty peek, no more constant wedgie picking. The cotton is thick and soft, and the front and crotch are lined. I'm ordering two more in fun colors for gymnastics camp this summer.

My daughter typically wears 5T toddlers/XS bigger kids in brands like Gap Kids, and the Small (4-6) fit perfectly. She tends to be a bit long in the torso and still has a bit of little-girl belly, which is maybe why some of the other leotards gave her problems; but this works great.

Update, September 2013: These have worn really well. I didn't hang-dry or anything--just washed and dried with my gentle load--but they didn't shrink, stretch, or pill, and they lasted over a year. I ordered two more in the next size for this year, and the quality seems just as good.
For reference, she's now a Small tshirt in Gap Kids, wearing a size 5 or 6 jeans (6, with growing room), and the Intermediate leotard fits her with a bit of room to spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 19, 2011
This leotard is very well made. The fabric is very durable. The fit is a little weird...the legs are extremely low cut. But that is fine for a 3 year old! Definitely recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Size fits really small, but good quality, October 3, 2013
MAH (Pleasant Hill, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicest Leotard we've ever had!, March 15, 2012
I had no idea that Capezio's leotards were lined. I love it! It keeps the kids covered and no hints of anything revealed. Comfy. Washes well. Stretchy and durable. True to size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, runs a little small, October 2, 2013
I love the thick but still stretchy fabric and this leotard fits great. I ordered a 2-4 size and it fits my 3 year-old perfectly. She's a little bit short for her age (still wearing mostly 2T clothes) though and it doesn't have a ton of growing room even with it being stretchy, so I do think it runs a touch small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but runs small, October 22, 2013
Eric (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Very nice, good quality, but it runs small. I bought 2-4t for my average-size 21 month old, and it was way too tighy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, September 25, 2013
Elayna Ferguson (Renton, Washington) - See all my reviews
Very cute but runs extremely small. I bought the 2-4t size for my small 2 year old and it cut off the circulation. Returned it for the 4-6t size one and hoping that will fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Capezio Girls High-Neck Leotard, September 10, 2013
I love this item. It is a little too tight for my 3 year old, but it is a quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic little leotard, September 4, 2013
This is a cotton blend, so it's kind of a nice change from all the shiny spandex leotards. Lined in front. Does fit a bit on the small side as the reviews indicate. My daughter usually wears a 3T or 4T, and we ordered a S (4-6). It is a tiny bit big on the shoulders and bottom, but it works. I don't think it would fit a normal size 5 or 6. Great price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, September 12, 2012
I ordered this based on my previous experience with Capezio products & I was not disappointed. This leotard fit true to size & will last for a long time.
Great price & quick shipping! LOVE Amazon!

Capezio Little Girls' High-Neck Tank Leotard