5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right!
Published on February 12, 2011 by JennieGupMom

2.0 out of 5 stars One noisy bag
Published 19 months ago by Toy Room

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right!, February 12, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag (Apparel)
I purchased this dance bag for my three year old who is in ballet/jazz. She loves the bag, it's perfectly sized, the material is shiny and nice, the quality seems to be great and it fits the extra clothes, water bottle, three pairs of shoes and leaves plenty of room for hair things or anything else we need to carry around in it. Very plain and simple, not too fancy but it's perfect for little ones who need a dance bag, for the price you will get more than anticipated since it's really nice and very inexpensive. Packaging was nice, shipment was fast, as I said it does its job well and we really like it. Thanks!

2.0 out of 5 stars One noisy bag, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag (Apparel)
I read reviews that said this bag was good quality, but to small. Well my review is just the opposite. For us the bag size was fine. It’s 15”x12”x5”. I thought the quality was lacking. The outside of the bag is made with a material that look and feel prone to snagging. The inside material is thick, but makes a crinkling noise whenever it is moved. So although it looks a bit on the cheap side it still is a cute looking bag, but I would not order it again do to the stiff paper sound it makes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broken already, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag (Apparel)
The bag is cute in its style, but unfortuantely the zipper 'broke' on her first day of using it. We were able to reconnect the zipper but I can tell this is going to be a continuing problem. The bag is a bit on the small size too. Not recomended for a 10 year old as we did. Tap shoes, ballet flats and a water bottle and it is full.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag (Apparel)
This is a great bag, well-constructed and sturdy. I bought it for my 9-year-old who takes ballet three days a week and it fits in her slippers, leotard, tights, sweater, and extra pair of flats. It is big enough to fit in another pair of pants, too. It's perfect for her age and dance level. I'm very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great dance bag!, October 31, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag (Apparel)
Perfect size for my 5 year old who is taking tap and ballet. It's big enough to fit 2-4 pairs of shoes and a water bottle which is all we need it for. Cute fabric and I like that it zips closed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dance bag, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag (Apparel)
I bought this for my daughter who is taking dance. It's made of a rather cheap material and I don't expect it to hold up for more than a year. It works for now and the price was reasonable. She always gets compliments on her cute bag, though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, January 2, 2014
S. Martin (TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag (Apparel)
It will work just fine for this year's dance classes, but it is a LOT smaller than it looks! My 5yo likes it though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute bag - nice size, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag (Apparel)
Giving 4-stars and echoing the comment below that says its "crinkly" sounding - again, not that big of a deal, and may wear out as the bag is used. quilted and bigger than it looks online - will be more than sufficient for my 11 year old. Taking it to have her name or initials embroidered above the "DANCE" pocket which will make it pop for sure (and make sure it comes home every time!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag (Apparel)
I am always a little hesitant ordering products online because I wonder if I'll really get what I "think" I'm getting.
I must say I am very satisfied with the Capezio quilted dance bag! I know my dear friend will be thrilled with it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuter in person, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag (Apparel)
This looks even better in person. I bought this for my 4 year old neice and it's perfect. It is the right size for her too!

Rate and Discover Movies