4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Sturdy
Published on August 17, 2010 by D

3.0 out of 5 stars Very soft tights, but very hard seam and tag at waist
Published on October 11, 2010 by AmandaR

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Sturdy, August 17, 2010
These tights are very soft and sturdy but they are sized a little small and work better for up to a size 5. My daughter is a slim size 6 and we have to pull these tights to the max to get them to fit. If you have a child in size 6 or 6x go with the next size up. Otherwise, they are great dance tights and withstand dance lessons, many washings and a six-year-old rolling around on the floor.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very soft tights, but very hard seam and tag at waist, October 11, 2010
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Ultra Soft Footed Tight (Apparel)
The material for these tights is super soft. As soon as I put them on my daughter, she commented on how soft they were, oohing and aahing. But right on the waistband, where the tag is, the seam is very hard, almost feels like plastic or glue-coated? I cut the tag itself off, but still that actual seam is very rough. As a resuly, she doesnt like to wear them, and when she does, she has a bright red mark afterwards from it rubbing against her lower back. Its small, only about an inch long, but honestly, I dont think I could wear them either.

So now, I roll the waist down so that is on the outside. Better, but kind of messes with the fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, very soft, December 7, 2012
My daughter needed a pair of tights for ballet and these are perfect. They are soft, easy to get on (not too tight, but tight enough) and the color is a nice shade of pink. She is 5 years old, about 42 inches tall and 38lbs and these fit perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, June 8, 2013
These tights are very soft. They will fit her for a while to come; however, it's doubtful I will put her in them because after her very first wearing (only a few hours) they have a lot of "piling" on one leg, looks almost as if I should take a clothes shaver to them.....they look old and very worn now, very disappointing after she wore them for 2 hours to take pictures in, she hasn't even has the chance to wear them at ballet yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, May 24, 2013
I used capezio brand for 20 years when I was a dancer. Now I buy it for my daughter and still love it!! She never complains about them being too tight or anything. The one pair I bought her at the beginning of the year lasted throughout dance season and finally bit the dust at her last class. For a 3 yr old I call that success!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyday practices..., November 24, 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old's ballet lessons, they ripped after the second lesson... So I would recommend these for recitals or for older kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 29, 2013
perfect quality for my 2 and a 1/2 year olds dance classes,they dont rip as easily as other tights do

5.0 out of 5 stars For Granddaughter, August 27, 2013
I bought these for my granddaughter's dance class. That fit as expected, high quality and she loved them. We looked around quit a bit and these were a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, April 24, 2013
My daughter is 5 yrs old, about 40 lbs and these are perfect. I would order them again. Looks like they will last a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these tights - great fit for wide age range!, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Capezio Little Girls' Ultra Soft Footed Tight (Apparel)
These tights are expensive, but they are worth it! First off, they are very high quality, so you can wash and dry them frequently and not worry about them not holding up. Secondly, they really do fit a wide age range. When my daughter was two and only 26 lbs., the waist was just very high up to her chest which did not bother her. They still fit well along the leg line. Now that she is older, they still fit great!