5.0 out of 5 stars Ballet shoe
Published on February 6, 2010 by Melissa L. Jousma

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy online
Published 21 months ago by D

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballet shoe, February 6, 2010
I am very happy with these ballet shoes, I got them for my 4 yr old who is just beggining. The traps needs to be sized to the childs foot and stitched in place but this is a good thing- it actually made the shoes snug and hug her feet. There is a lot of room to grow but with bow tie sinched and the strapes fitted to her feet they fit perfect. I can tell already that she can probubly wear these for a bit- if I take the stich out and unsinch the bow tie these may actually last another shoe size. I bought a sice 11.5 little kid and my daughter wears a 11 sneaker and these will prob. last through her being a size 12sneaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only ones I buy for my daugther, November 5, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Toddler/Little Kid Canvas Juliet 2028C II Ballet Shoe (Apparel)
My little daughter has been dancing for 2 years now and these are the only ones I buy for her. We have tried other ones, but these seem to have the best fit. The straps have to be sewn to size, which helps create a snug fit. She also loves them because the straps cross in front, making them look like toe shoes. They are also washable. One word of caution, they run a little snug. I recommend actually getting a whole size (not half) larger.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy online, December 19, 2012
I bought these for my daughter, the size appropriate according to the size chart. They came and before her ballet class I opened them and adjusted them to her feet. There were no instructions, and I didn't think I needed any...:) I tied the shoe to what I thought was right and cut off the extra string as I had done previously with other ballet shoes. When my daughter got home the shoes hurt the back of her foot, above her heel, and they needed to be loosened. She had to take them off for her class because they were causing her so much distraction. When I went to loosen the shoes, the string went back into the seam and couldn't be fixed. The shoes obviously couldn't be returned at this point. I worked with customer service to see why the shoes were still hurting her feet even after I adjusted the "good" shoe and they determined they were too big for her feet, but could not take them back. I will not buy this brand again. I went with Bloch online and the shoes came and fit nicely without hurting. This is just my online experience, but considering I would have continued to buy shoes and ballet gear for both of my daughters throughout the coming years I would have appreciated a little more forgiving customer service.

2.0 out of 5 stars Canvas, September 18, 2014
Frances Parker (PONCHATOULA, LOUISIANA, US) - See all my reviews
Thought I was ordering leather. The canvas is such a loose fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars What size, August 8, 2013
My daughter is 3 and wears a size 7.5 in shoes..what size ballet shoes does she need? Can someone help me out lol

2.0 out of 5 stars had to return, February 25, 2014
i didn't realize was cloth and not leather. So the fit and support were not there. Had to return these ballet shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars I really don't get it., February 12, 2013
I think ballet shoes are very strange in that you are supposed to sew down the elastic. I'm not even sure where/how/when you sew on the ribbon so one can criss cross up the leg. The shoes look good, but my 3.5 year old daughter is adamant that I don't change them. We currently and very awkwardly manually tie the elastic in criss cross fashion around her calf...you know, to look like Angelina Ballerina. Uggh.

Rate and Discover Movies