5.0 out of 5 stars 5'4'', 120 lb, 32C. MEDIUM was a good size.
5'4'', 120 lb, 32C. MEDIUM was a good size. Hope this helps. Definitely could not wear a small. Fabric is nice and thick.
Published on September 6, 2011 by Summer Year Round Please!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is way off
Published on September 27, 2011 by Emma

5.0 out of 5 stars 5'4'', 120 lb, 32C. MEDIUM was a good size., September 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, September 20, 2010
These were great leotards. The fit is tight, appropriate length both in the back and front. the built in bra is great and not necessary to wear anything under (which is hard to find these days). Bought for a modern dance class and accessory to wear under skirts and whatnot. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, December 1, 2009
I bought the small adult size leotard for my nine year old daughter. She's tall for her age - almost 5 feet tall. Fits her perfectly. This leotard is very comfortable and the adjustable straps are a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected~, October 1, 2011
Thx for the previous reviews. I was gonna buy a small one as my last leotard, but then I decided to switch to medium for Height 5'9" Weight 117lb. Arrived fast~ two night and one day. And worked out really well. Hope this helps those who are trying to decide which size to order.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is way off, September 27, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Women's Camisole Leotard With Adjustable Straps (Apparel)
I just received this item. I ordered a size small based upon the measurements in the sizing info (I'm 4'11" and a size 0). I could barely get the item on to even try it. It was far too short in the girth area and barely came up far enough to cover even the bottom portion of my breast area. The material (for being a dancewear item) was surprisingly un-stretchy). I will have to return this and am hesitant to order another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, October 19, 2010
Very good quality.It fits very comfortablely. But size runs smaller than most clothings. I have to exchange for one size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice., July 18, 2011
This thing fits great. I'm about 5'2" 106'lbs B bra size and I got a medium. It fits fabulous. Made me want to buy a one piece bathing suit its so flattering. Very soft and the built in bra is a great feature. I believe someone else said they run a bit small which is why I got a medium instead of a small, so that is very accurate.

3.0 out of 5 stars Snug, December 9, 2012
I wear a 6-8 in pants and small to medium shirts. I'm pretty long waisted but only 5'6". After reading reviews, I went with a large. Definitely wouldn't want it any smaller. A tiny bit bigger would actually be good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 6, 2012
Fits great. little bit of a bra built in which is nice. color is just like in the picture. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Dance Movement, December 12, 2011
I am an avid ballerina and ordered this for my college Ballet class. It has lasted all semester long with 2 days of wear per week. It is super comfy and lets your skin breath so you don't get too hot or too sweaty. I recommend this leotard for dance forms that involve a lot of movement (esp. ballet) because it fits true to size and stays on even after a million leaps, turns, and jumps.

ARRAY(0xa8856b70)