4.0 out of 5 stars Tap Shoes
The shoes themselves are great. However, I would suggest getting a half size larger that what you usually wear (if you want to wear socks). My regular size would have been fine if I didn't want to wear socks.
Published on February 25, 2011 by guard_rocks

1.0 out of 5 stars Same size as a 1.5! Horrible sizing!
I ordered these for one of our daughters and another pair by Bloch for another daughter in a size 1.5. These shoes were the SAME SIZE! You need to order up at least two sizes from what you want (meaning I was ordering a 3.5 for our daughter who wears a 2 currently). UGH! Sent them back immediately and will not order this brand. Bloch also offers the elastic with a...
Published 15 days ago by Amanda Gilbertson

4.0 out of 5 stars Tap Shoes, February 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size but true to value, April 2, 2011
These shoes fit comfortably and are great. It does run one whole size too small and we had to reorder them in a larger size. The company did not hassle us whatsoever and everything worked out to our liking.

Satisfied customers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Starter Tap Shoes Add 1 Size Up, April 27, 2012
This review is from: Capezio Women's N625 Jr. Tyette Tap Shoe (Apparel)
Just started tap. These are perfect shoes. Great for the price. I read all the reviews before I bought them and went 1 size up as suggested. So, I am a size 6. I took a 7 and they were perfect. The caramel color is really neautral and nice. These tap shoes are just right for a beginner. Really Flexible. Comfortable. Easy to adjust with ties. I love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tap away in cute shoes!, September 19, 2012
The shoes are well constructed, quality taps and the bows are cute! The shoes are also secured by an elastic strap which can be covered by the ribbon bow. Perfect price for beginners to find out if they enjoy tapping. I chose the caramel color which is pretty and a break from black. They do run small so order up. I wear an 8 or 81/2 in street shoes and ordered a size 9. They fit well without socks. If planning to wear socks, go up a full size. I am really enjoying tapping and these shoes make it sound good and it is great exercise, plus fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, feeling like a kid again!, January 24, 2013
Bought these for a class, really beginner. They make me feel like a kid. Bought 2 sizes bigger per previous review, but 1 size would have been enough. Need to wear socks cuz I don't want hassle of returning. Tap. tap, tap, fun, fun. fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first tap!, May 6, 2013
I haven't tapped dance in more than 60 years, and I was delighted to find a shoe that fits (I ordered one size larger as recommended in reviews) and one that I could actually be comfortable in as I started to tap once again in my life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly at a good price., January 26, 2013
Paddows (Westminster, MD) - See all my reviews
These are very comfortable and supportive without feeling clunky. They cling to the feet well and don't interfere with movement. Good tap shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars 63 and tapping, March 18, 2013
Love these shoes! Very nice quality for the price. I wear 7, ordered 8 and fit perfectly.
Always wanted to learn. These and Bonnie Franklin cd will enable me to learn what I always wanted to learn!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A tap teacher and a mom, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Capezio Women's N625 Jr. Tyette Tap Shoe (Apparel)
I have been teaching tap for 17 years; I've seen a lot of tap shoes, good and bad. Ones that fall apart, taps that sound terrible. I LOVE these tap shoes. My 9 year old needed new shoes for class. This will be our 3rd pair of the jr tyette. We have tried several other brands since she was 3 and these are by far the best. They are durable and hold up for the entire dance year. Her old ones are still in great enough condition to pass on to her younger sister (more money saved). The taps sound great and you cannot beat the price!! I can't say enough about this shoe. They are not professional grade but for students, young or old, they are great. And to the complaints of not being true to street size, dance shoes seldom are. Fault Amazon's description of sizing, not the shoe company. Last year my daughter was a 2 street size, and happened to wear a 2N (narrow) in the tap shoe. This year she moved past children's sizes and into women's. She is a 3 street shoe and 6N in the women's tap shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I read reviews, May 12, 2014
Thanks to those who posted reviews recommending ordering a size up. I ordered 1/2 size larger than usual and they fit fine with socks.

Capezio Women's N625 Jr. Tyette Tap Shoe