4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Good Quality shorts that I bought for roller derby. They are short enough to be cute, but stretch enough to cover everything vital. Very comfortable and stretchy enough to withstand stretching, falling, sprawling, etc. They wash up nice without pilling and dry quickly.
Published on September 12, 2010 by rollergirl753

under my uniform. By the third quarter of the game the
stitching around the bottom of the shorts had began to
unravel. If you are planning on using then for any athletic
activity I wouldn't advice purchasing them because they
dont have any elastic at the bottom to keep them from
rising.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, September 12, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars booty shorts!! ;), March 6, 2012
i bought these shorts to wear under my sundresses and they are perfect! they are stretchy, smooth and fit me just right. i would definitely recommend them to anyone! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!!, December 23, 2013
We love these Capezio shorts. If you're a size 0 or 1 the XS is the size to get. If you're a size 5 the S is the size for you. If you're a size 7 with a shapely bottom the M is perfect. These shorts wash well, they haven't shown any stretching marks at all. We wear them under our skirts, for dance class, for around the house, all the time! They fit just like the picture, low rise!The price is great, don't hesitate! Ha! I made a rhyme!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 30, 2011
I was a dancer for 16 years and so I'm picky about what I wear when I dance. I don't want to get too hot or not have enough coverage so shorts can be an issue but they are all I wear. So when I find a pair that I like, I really like them. These do exactly what I need them to do and even though I'm not dancing at the moment I wear them to the gym, out walking/jogging, lounging around the house, etc. because they are super comfortable! I would really recommend them to someone who is sick of the shorts that ride up super high or are too short or have an uncomfy waistband and I will definitely be recommending them to my dancing friends :) Happy shopping!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts to wear with tights, September 21, 2012
C. Childress "Mrs. Childress" (Silver Spring, MD United States) - See all my reviews
These shorts work best with tights, otherwise they rise up very easily. They are very short and unless worn with tights, need to constantly be pulled down. Good quality short to be worn by a dancer along with tights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! My favorite Capezio item., September 27, 2011
I love these. I got a size small (I'm 4'11", 110 lbs). They're a bit big but still fit great and feel fantastic. I've ordered other items from Capezio that have been too small...it really depends on the product what size you should buy-don't get rely on the brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and forgiving, August 29, 2014
My daughter wears capezio shorts for dance and loves them so much that she wears them everywhere else too, so I decided to buy some for myself as well (yes I know, how embarrassing for her!). They were a little shorter than I was expecting, but I think this was in part because they stretch to fit your hips and butt, so if you've got a little extra of those they tend to lose some of their length. That said though, the waistband of these shorts is the kindest, friendliest, most comfortable waistband for my post-baby tummy (my 'babies' are in grade school so this tum is probably here forever - better make it comfy) that I have ever encountered. Usually, shorts or yoga pants that fit everywhere else will dig in and, at best, create a very unappealing tummy pooch/muffin top combo and, at worst, cause some very uncomfortable indigestion and heartburn. THESE DON'T DO EITHER. Buy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars great shorts, February 22, 2012
I ordered these shorts for working out and yoga classes, they are short, but not too short. I thought the material would be more cotton, but its more of a spandex kind of shimmery

they fit true to size and I like how they are not too binding at the waist, as not to cause mushroom topping ;)

thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality, March 4, 2011
Wore these shorts once and they split down the back end. Luckily I was practicing at home and not the dance studio... awkward... However, they did move and breath easily, well, until they ripped open. Too much booty shaking I suppose...