Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: Medium|Color: Black|Change

on December 14, 2011
I wasn't sure which size to order because the sizing chart didn't match my normal size & measurements. I'm 5'8" and wear a size 4-6 in clothing. My measurements are 36-27-35. I ordered a large (based on the girth measurement) and it's perfect.
on January 18, 2011
This leotard is great because the sleeves are nice and long. I can actually pull them down over my hands (which I like, because my hands are always cold). It dries fast, so once I take it out of the wash in the morning, it is ready for dance class in the evening. The size runs spot-on as well. I have a long torso and was worried about the fit (I usually buy motionwear specifically for this reason), but it is absolutely perfect. Contrary to another review, I did not find it to be see-through at all, in any part of the leotard. The only complaint I have is that the seams at the wrists are unraveling. I am not sure why this is, but it is a little annoying because I have to keep cutting the loose strings. Side note, it does NOT have a shelf bra inside, but when I put it on, I found that the build and material of the leotard completely negates the need for one. Great coverage, no uncomfortable riding-up or stretching, and (once again), the sleeves are wonderfully long. All in all, a great buy.
on July 29, 2011
I'm 5'3" 110 lbs. The medium fits very comfortably. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I don't think this leotard is see-through, and I got it in the ballet pink color. The front is fully lined, and the fabric feels buttery soft yet substantial. very happy with this purchase.
on June 26, 2015
I'll start with the positive :
It's a comfortable leotard.
Now the rest:
Although it's comfortable, doesn't pinch and fits well as long as you go a size up, the quality is horrendous. The stitching is very poorly done and after one wash, there are loose threads all over. Now after a month, one of the sleeves has no stitching anymore.
It is also made of very thick fabric, not breathable and you sweat like a pig.
Would not definitely buy again.
review image
on June 5, 2010
Wow, I finally found a leotard that the sleeves actually reach my wrists. I make several costume changes on stage and the fit must be smooth with enough length in the body and arms to facilitate the quick change. Have many pair of leotards, but these are my favorites! Capezio makes a quality product, but somehow could only find this product available at Amazon.
VINE VOICEon May 31, 2015
I do yoga and wanted a basic leotard that was comfortable and moves with me. I love this leotard. I take a medium, and it fits well and is very comfortable. It doesn't ride up and works well when I do yoga. The fabric is a smooth, soft lycra stretch. The light blue is very pretty and matches closely with the photographs you see here. Often colors look quite different in photos from the actual product, but this one is very close. The fabric is thick and well-made. I have always liked Capezio leotards for their fit and quality, and this one doesn't disappoint. Note: this one has a built-in bra, but the back is high enough so you can wear a bra with this leotard. I feel this leotard is suitable for any body type, even if you're big or small on top. According to Capezio's size chart, I could wear a Small, but since I have a long torso, the medium fits me better in the girth. If you have doubts, order one size up--the main measurement to watch out for is the girth.

Note: although this leotard comes in several colors, there are more unusual colors that I wanted, such as orange, yellow and lavender. So I bought Rit dye and dyed this leotard. The colors came out rich and vivid, though I used one box of dye per leotard. If you dye the cotton version of this leotard, you will need two boxes of dye, as the cotton does not absorb the color as much as the nylon leotard. So if you are looking for a color that's not available, buy a white one in your size and dye it the color you want.
on July 23, 2015
It's a little different than I expected, but I like it. I put a LOT of wear and tear on leotards because I'm an aerial acrobat, and this one stands the test - it has survived beatings from silks, trapeze, lyra and corde lisse. I am 5'5," 150 lbs (lots of muscle, though because of the whole aerial acrobat thing), 34D and a long torso, so I bought a large.

The material is slipperier than I expected and it's a bit shiny. It's not bad, just different. It's also a little bit tight in the arms (again, aerial acrobat so I have a fair bit of muscle there), but it would probably fit the averagely-proportioned person perfectly!
on January 19, 2016
These leotards are amazing! I first ordered the XS, though already had a feeling I would need to size up. My measurements are all fairly standard XS measurements, but I have broader shoulders and lo and behold, when I tried on the XS, the leotard was a bit tight at my shoulders. I sized up to S and they fit perfectly. If you think any part of your sizing might be a bit tight, I recommend sizing up. The material of these leotards is nice and thick, to the point where a bra probably wouldn't be necessary. I wore these for an aerial silks class and they looked great underneath my leggings. I highly recommend these leotards--the colors are also gorgeous! I purchased both the black and the light blue.
on November 2, 2010
I GOT THE WHITE LEOTARD

CONS: It was front lined, but that made NO difference to how transparent it was. You can seriously see both your butt-crack and your crotch through this leotard. I tried to put tights on underneath it, but it was both showing the color underneath AND showing ever seam in the tights (including where the tights started and stopped on my body). i put on nude/seamless underwear to hide my behind and girlie parts, and then just put on a big belt where my underwear line was (i used this for a costume). That worked well.

PROS: It fit really well on my chest and arms and crotch. There was no riding up or anything in the back. It wasnt hot, and since it was cool out, it still kept me warm. Once you get the transparency fixed, it really is a great leotard.
on September 22, 2010
i love this leotard, i have very long arms and the sleeve ran right down just past my cuff. I know tall women will appreciate this!