4.0 out of 5 stars Ballet Tights
I actually bought these tights way before I bought the same color Capezio leotard. They are stretchy and comfortable.
I am 5'4" and 130 pounds, and I got the L/XL, which for me are just right. I would purchase another pair if they came
in navy or brown.
Published on March 13, 2011 by sage

2.0 out of 5 stars inaccurate size chart
Published on October 7, 2011 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Ballet Tights, March 13, 2011
in navy or brown.

2.0 out of 5 stars inaccurate size chart, October 7, 2011
The product seemed to be of a good quality, which is why i gave it two stars, but the sizing online is completely inaccurate. I ordered a S/M after looking at the chart and when i opened up the package they were entirely too small. Only made it about halfway up my thighs =/... then when i checked the size chart on the back of the package the chart was completely different.. i would consider ordering a size up from what is online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent black tights., December 10, 2011
Pros:
Don't have that annoying line near the upper thigh.
Nice and dark black tights.
Super soft! As the description claims.

Cons: None yet.

I am a former dancer and have been looking for nice black tights to wear during the winter. I get frustrated because spanx and other tights have that built in panty/thigh reducer at the top. Now don't get me wrong, I love that benefit but along with it comes an annoying line across my thigh. It dawned on me my old dance tights dont have that line. And these do not. So for that I am grateful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tights, but run small, March 21, 2012
I LOVE these tights. I was looking for a good pair in black for some dressier outfits, and decided to try ordering online for once. Pleasantly impressed. They're very opaque (tights, not stockings), and super soft and comfortable. They also seem like they're a little more resistant to snags than most other tights I've tried.

Be sure to order one, or even two, sizes up from what you think you might need, because they do run small. I followed that advice from the other reviews and I got a perfect fit. Besides, you'd have to go quite far to get tights that are "too big" on most people, so if in doubt go a size up. You very likely will not regret doing so.

I definitely plan on ordering the same product if I need another pair or color.

5.0 out of 5 stars so soft!, May 18, 2011
I love these tights! They are so soft, sturdy and breathable. I bought them in white, and I can't wait to get more colors. Definitely pay attention to the sizing chart, though. I didn't the first time and ended up have to order two sizes larger. They run kind of small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but hate the waistband, December 11, 2013
Emily A. (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Capezio Women's Ultra Soft Footed Tight (Apparel)
The tights themselves are very nice- not super opaque, but close, and seem to be well made. They're a little shiny as long as you don't mind that; the shine actually makes them very flattering. But the reason I don't like them is the waistband- it's an elastic waistband that's made with a different material from the rest of the tights, and doesn't stretch as much, so it digs into your waist. It's apparent through clothing and pretty uncomfortable. I'm 5'3" and 110 pounds and bought a size small/medium, and it still digs into me. I'll have to cut it at the sides to make it more comfortable and better fitting. So I'm still on the hunt for a great pair of comfortable, opaque tights, and for non-opaque tights, I much prefer Spanx, which have a nice, wide, loose fitting waistband.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tights ever!, August 15, 2013
I especially like the soft feel of the tights. Although I'm size 0 or 2, in my 5'5 height I just went ahead and ordered large or X-large and it was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, January 20, 2014
Nice, firm comfortable support without sucking the life out of your legs. And the size was right on...A rare thing in hosiery. Wash and wears great, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tights, November 13, 2013
Nice tights. These feel very durable, but heed the advice about ordering up a size. 5'5", 110 lb, and the L/XL fit perfectly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Basic Tights, January 22, 2013
Tried these on yesterday. Nice and smooth. Stretch enough to get my 5'3" 165# body into a L/XL. Would definitely recommend. Can't comment on how they will last/wash/etc. as they are new.

Rate and Discover Movies