Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 10, 2013
The tights are comfortable and look good. I like the transition foot, because I can roll the tights up and wear flip flops going to and from class. The size chart on the package is accurate, but it is different than the standard Amazon size chart for women, so be careful. If you are under 5'2" and weigh less than 130lb, you should get the S/M. If you are 5'4 but weigh 120 or less, than you probably still want the S/M. If you are 5'3" or taller and weigh at least 130lb, than you should get the L/XL. I am 5'6" and 135lb, and the L/XL size fits me fine. It would still fit me if I gained 15 lb or lost 10 lb, because it is stretchy. At a height of 5'6" you would have to be 110 lb for the S/M to fit. There are select styles of XX Large tights for people that are 6 foot tall to 6' 2" and weigh up to 180lb.
I hope that helps.
22 comments| 246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2007
Capezio tights are necessities in my dance bag. I started off using them, and when I tried other brands, I wasn't satisfied with anything but Capezio. They are the most forgiving for different body types, not just suited for the stereotypically waif-like ballerina. Anybody can wear them. I wear them on-stage and off. I recommend them wholeheartedly.
on September 27, 2005
These tights were twice the price at my local dance supply store. Great quality at a great price!
on October 13, 2015
I used the Capezio website size chart and found out I was a L/XL. I'm 5'8" and around 103lbs (sometimes more or less) so there wasn't a particular size for me specifically. I went with height over weight, and these were perfect. I needed them for a cosplay; they were comfortable for all day wear, and I had no issues with anything.
on June 12, 2015
First, find a capezio size chart before ordering. The light suntan color was a perfect to match her jazz shoes which is why we chose this color. She wore them for a few rehearsals and two recitals and they are still doing well. she had no complaints about the fit.
on August 20, 2015
Glad I finally got a pair, they are very comfortable. The waistband might be tight for some, but that's perfect for me since I use them for trapeze and don't want my tights to slide down mid air lol
on January 30, 2010
My daughter is 10 and tall. I ordered the S size and they fit perfect. She likes the softness of these tights, they also stretch well and look thick.
on January 3, 2011
Tights have a top elastic band that's a bit wide, but they are soft and thick enough to not snag on anything.
on February 5, 2013
I bought these tights for my beginning ballet class and they have been great. They are very soft and I like how they 'transition'. My only issue is that the back of the waist band is a little prickly, but I just turn it over and it's fine. I didn't have any issues with sizing. I got the small/medium size and I'm 5'3" and 115 lbs. I would definitely recommend these tights, especially if you don't have time to change out of them after class like I do, since I have another class on the other side of campus right after ballet.

Update: I've been using these tights for over two months now and still love them, plus the issue with the back of the waist band resolved itself after a couple washings.
on July 18, 2011
I ordered these in large, Cocoa. Just got them and tried them on. They seem like they will be hardy and still allow for movement and flexibility. I'm very pleased with the quality.