Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2010
You know those stylish black short shorts that dancers wear which just covers that tiny, unsightly inner thigh area, but shows the rest of your toned thigh off?

These are those shorts.

I bought them for pole dance workouts and they're perfect.
on March 6, 2011
I use these shorts for Bikram yoga. They are mostly cotton, so don't really wick away moisture, but they still are good shorts. They are short, but are flattering even to a more curvy figure. I love how they are v-shaped in the front.
on December 14, 2011
I ordered these shorts for a pole dance workout class Im taking. After reading a lot of the reviews and going by the size chart I got these in a medium. I was kind of on the line between a medium and a small so I got the bigger size just to be safe. I am 5'2 and about 115lbs. These fit good but the next pair I will probably order in a small. I just got them today and since I havent used them yet I havent washed them and since they're a 90% cotton 10% lycra blend they could shrink a bit but as they are they fit comfortably without being real tight. The fabric feels great. They're really soft and I'll probably end up wearing these around the house on hot days. They're really lightweight but I got the black ones and they are not at all sheer. I think they'll hold up really well. I was also considering the regular boy short but these with the V front are so cute and they give your belly and nice femenine shape, I'll for sure be getting more of this style. Recommend 100%

**UPDATE**
After washing them they did get just a little bit smaller but after wearing them again they stretched back out. I must say I absolutely love them. While I bought them for the pole dancing fitness they are a little loose for that. They're gapping a bit in the thigh area, as there is no elastic, so when Im doing any moves that require open legs it covers enough but not as much as I'd like. I will for sure be ordering more but I'll be getting the size small next time.
on March 23, 2010
I got these shorts to wear under dresses when dancing salsa. They work great with good coverage! The only issue I've had is that they ride up a bit, creating a less streamlined look if under a tighter dress. Great on their own as well for dance classes.
on August 29, 2012
I am a sz 12 and got the large short and they are very flattering on a figure that is not usually conducive to any apparel with the word "boy" in it. THey ride up every once in a while, but nothing beyond the usual leotard adjustments in between exercises. Nothing self-conscious feeling. Great shorts.
on September 27, 2011
Bought a medium size in black (5'4" 125-130 lbs and it fit great). Fits perfect under a tight dress that I wore, didn't ride up, and created a smooth look! It almost works like spanx except I could still breathe. Very comfortable material, stretchy and breathable.
on January 22, 2013
I needed a pair of shorts for pole fitness and bought the regular Capezio boy shorts and this pair of v-cut as an after thought, because they were so inexpensive. Boy am I glad I ended up throwing these in my cart as they were my favorite of the two. I bought both pairs in a size S (5'3, 116lbs), and the regular cut ones had a ruched waistband and were way too tight. I thought the only difference between the two was the V cut, but I was wrong. The V cut, despite being the same size, fit perfectly. They have a wider, smooth waist band that doesn't cut into you like the regular boy cut shorts. I felt very comfortable in the size small and will buy more of these.
on June 5, 2009
I love these shorts. I use them for both dance class and yoga practice. They fit well, cover the essentials and are comfortable. The only thing that would improve them (imo) is a silicone strip around the leg opening to maybe keep them from riding up the little bit that they do.
on September 10, 2014
I took a chance and purchased these shorts without having ever tried them on before. I always have a hard time finding bottoms that fit my frame. The rise on these is actually high enough that I don't have to worry about showing anything inappropriate but the V shape of the waistband keeps them from coming up too high in the front. I really like that design!

My only real issue is that I would have liked the inseam to be just a little longer or maybe just a little tighter through the legs to keep them from riding up. These end up a little cheekier than I am comfortable with, though I know I prefer a more modest cut than most.
on July 2, 2015
I still like these for what I'm using them for - to wear under short skirts, but they are a bit small for what is usually a 'medium butt'. The large would be too big for my waist, so alas. Overall though, nice fabric, and comfy - just a bit too small to wear without a skirt over. (for me anyway) I'm giving them 4 stars because I think they'd be great for someone who is the right size.