4.0 out of 5 stars Good top for yoga and Pilates
I really like this workout top. The modesty pads are not removable, which I prefer. Based on other reviewers' comments, I bought the large instead of the medium. It was an acceptable fit, but a bit looser than I'd hoped. I have since purchased the top in Medium and it fits well. If you are fairly flat-chested, I suggest buying the top in your usual size.
Published 5 months ago by BurlingameMom

3.0 out of 5 stars know what you're looking for
Published 9 months ago by karen kardason

4.0 out of 5 stars Good top for yoga and Pilates, August 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 12, 2014
I got black and royal, size M. I am 130 pounds with 36C and M fits perfectly, great support, perfect for my dancing, wanna get more colors now. Royal is beautiful as on the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good top, May 28, 2014
This top was the right color, the right style, and it was pretty close to the right fit. I like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight, May 23, 2014
I'm 5'2", weigh 98lbs, and this tank was tighter than I expected. The bra hook in the back seems completely unnecessary, and I think it is what makes the tank feel a bit uncomfortable. Nonetheless, I will still wear it to yoga, and I like that it does feel like I'm wearing a bra on the front side. My yoga studio is cold!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, April 29, 2014
I wear extra small but ordered a small and it's still way too small. If you are buying them maybe you need 2 sizes up

4.0 out of 5 stars Capezio Tank Bra, April 23, 2014
At first I thought the tank was hard to get on as it has the bra clasp to hook along with pulling the tank on over my head. After I put the tank on by stepping into them and hooking the bra in the back prior to pulling the rest of the straps on, it worked out great. I wasn't sure what the purpose for the opening in the lower back of the tank but after wearing them in the heat, I realized that it helped to cool me off as it left a breathable area. I am small breasted so the bra didn't really help to give me any lift but it does pad to appear slightly fuller...not much though. Overall I am pleased with my purchase. Based on the other reviews I did buy a larger size than normal which was excellent advice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely get a size bigger than you normally wear., April 23, 2014
I am wearing this top as I write this review. I like the form fit, but I'm not sure the bra hooks in the back are necessary. Also, the back has an open cut out just below the "bra" line that I wasn't aware of. So, it shows your back in sort of a half-pie cut out just below the middle of your back. And big reminder - go a size up!! Overall, I like it, but we'll see after wearing it all day. Pretty snug.

3.0 out of 5 stars know what you're looking for, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Capezio Women's Capezio Women'S Camisole Tank Bra With Bratek® (Apparel)
I am 5'2" and weigh 125 pounds, size 34b. The medium is very snug, great for dance, cycling or yoga perhaps, but not enough support for jogging. It was a great length, hitting me mid hip. The cut out on the back is neat. The material is good, and the black is nice and dark. My biggest disappointment is that i was looking for a tank with a bra that actually lifted and made my boobs look good, as casual wear. This one compresses and makes me look like a boy, despite the thin padding and hooks in the back. I was hoping to look more like a shapely woman than a slender ballerina.

4.0 out of 5 stars Supportive, for dancewear, January 15, 2014
This is much more supportive than a typical leotard; it is not, however, as supportive as wearing a sports bra, or likely even your regular bra (depending, of course, on the fit of your regular bra). So, while this completely meets my expectations, and I am happy with the purchase, it's important to make the purchase with the right expectations. It is great for my adult ballet class and yoga classes. It's not something I would wear jogging or to a more intense aerobic exercise class.

As always dancewear goes by it's own sizing to be sure to check your measurements against the size chart before ordering. (For reference, I typically wear a size 4/small, but ordered a medium and it is slightly tight, although I'm happy with the fit because that means it won't stretch out too quickly and it provides the appropriate support.)

2.0 out of 5 stars I can't breathe!, February 6, 2012
I am a small person. I wear an XS or a size 0. I have to buy bras online because no store carries my size. So I generally just buy an XS without worrying about it (especially since it says sizes 2-4). When I put this top on, it felt like a corset. This runs VERY, VERY small, and does not seem to stretch with time. Order one size up, at least! It seems well-made, and the color is nice, but there's no way I could do anything remotely physical in this top! I think this top would better fit someone in elementary school.