5.0 out of 5 stars nice top, but order one size bigger
It's a nice color, quality fabric unlike some other junk I've seen. But you must order a Large if you wear a medium, you won't be able to even get into the medium. I wear a medium, ordered a large, it fits great.
Published on March 2, 2011 by dm

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't breathe!
Published on February 6, 2012 by Rosemary Hubbard

5.0 out of 5 stars nice top, but order one size bigger, March 2, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Size runs fine, February 3, 2011
This review is from: Capezio Women's Capezio Women'S Camisole Tank Bra Top (Apparel)
I bought this in white and pink shortly after Christmas to go under a couple tops I got and to also wear in Yoga class. They fit fine. I wear a M normally and purchased a L and while they are a bit snug, they aren't supposed to be loose either - it's an "under shirt" for lack of a better word. I think the previous viewer who said they run small probably did not take into account that the product is made mostly of spandex, which is a tight fitting material.

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't breathe!, February 6, 2012
I am a small person. I wear an XS or a size 0. I have to buy bras online because no store carries my size. So I generally just buy an XS without worrying about it (especially since it says sizes 2-4). When I put this top on, it felt like a corset. This runs VERY, VERY small, and does not seem to stretch with time. Order one size up, at least! It seems well-made, but there's no way I could do anything remotely physical in this top! I think this top would better fit someone in elementary school.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, January 2, 2011
I purchased this Camisole tank top thinking it would be nice to wear under blouses. This particular model runs very small. Ususally an XL is big on me, this one was very tight. If you keep this in mind when ordering you might not be disappointed. This is an item that is probably best purchased in person.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cami-Tight!, April 20, 2011
3 stars means it's ok and this is being generous. This camisole tank bra top is tight! I ordered a medium which is my usual size and fit in any type clothing, even with the adjustable straps and spandex, the camisole is tight in the abs and stomach area--and I'm not a big person. The bra liner does not do the job to conceal one's assets, unless that is what the wearer wishes for. The color, I ordered the purple is a nice shade, but color is one thing and fit is another. I would not recommend this bra top.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO GREAT I AM BUYING ONE IN EVERY COLOR!!, January 18, 2013
I am so in love with these! I bought several colors in the small size even though I read many people said these run very small, because I want to wear them as both day wear with jeans or under shirts and also to do yoga or other activities and I find they are a perfect fit! I am 5'3 and 114 pounds but have C/D cup breasts so I was unsure if the bra/shelf support would be okay and a small would not be too skin tight. It is just right and not at all too tight. It is just the right length so when my arms are stretched up high there is no lifting to reveal tummy but not excessively long like some of the popular tanks these days. The material is superbly comfortable and wonderfully sweat wicking, washes well and looks great. I would compare these in quality to the $50-$90 yoga specific brands in comfort, fit and quality - they just do not have the fancy name brand on them, LOL. I recommend these to anyone looking for a very comfy tank to wear who wants support but doesn't want to bother with a bra!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Capezio, June 16, 2012
Finally, the purple came back in stock. I own these in every color, purchased them off of Amazon, and they are awesome. The fabric quality is really nice and feels great against your skin, but then again, one can never go wrong with Capezio. The price is so affordable that owning one in every color to wear under other shirts is not an issue. I only wish they had them in lime green and bright yellow!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Serviceable., December 29, 2011
I'm short and it is a bit short/rides up on my torso, I'm not sure how well this would work for anyone long waisted.

3.0 out of 5 stars fits very small, November 5, 2012
This product is very small, I usually purchase a 4-6 and saw the reviews so I sized up to a medium. I should have bought a large. The fabric and style is otherwise fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tank for Yoga, November 4, 2012
I bought this tank for Hot Yoga and it is great! The tank is well made and nice quality. I like the length of this tank (just like the photo) vs. so many tanks that are so much longer (past hip) in lenth. I usually wear a size 0/xs but based on the reviews got this tank in a size small. It is fitted but not tight. If you want a fit more like a leotard, then it is true to size. Plus, can't beat the price!!

Capezio Women's Capezio Women'S Camisole Tank Bra Top