- File Size: 3970 KB
- Print Length: 218 pages
- Publisher: FriesenPress; 1 edition (September 17, 2010)
- Publication Date: September 17, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0043GX1NA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #782,290 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$18.85|
Save $10.16 (54%)
Capitol City Fireman Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a sequel. Until then I just might read it again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
also very good book,tells his travels from volunteer firfighter to paid,and still volunteering when off duty.Published 8 days ago by Gregory Church
Just an enjoyable read. Detailed and personal. The author does a great job describing routine firehouse stuff, and fireground operations. Read morePublished on July 24, 2013 by J. Young
This book tells the story of firefighting in real life terms. Very entertaining. A must read for any firefighter or anyone who desires to be one.Published on September 6, 2012 by chief70
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Law Enforcement
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Fire Science
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Law Enforcement
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Technology > General & Reference